pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Does doing those things for the prisoner matter and should I learn the guards name I played the original version and I was wondering if we do any of the things will we get a different outcome in the prison?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Day 2 with fitness clothes. Can´t go out " Monica said I´m to tired to get out" in the house no fitness room , how to solve this?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Day 2 with fitness clothes. Can´t go out " Monica said I´m to tired to get out" in the house no fitness room , how to solve this?
The fitness room is not a room in the house. Get the proper clothes on, and get in the car.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Does doing those things for the prisoner matter and should I learn the guards name I played the original version and I was wondering if we do any of the things will we get a different outcome in the prison?
There are 2 paths in prison, depending on your bitch-meter. I will share 2 saves soon at the end of v0.3, one for every path.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
You have to go home (get kicked out by guard), go to Dick's office (get kicked out by receptionist) and the hotel (and get kicked out by desk clerk) before Monica is desperate enough to sleep in the store.
i visited my home, and after that i visited dicks office, i got kicked out by the receptionist, but i can't visit the town map, to go to the next location. this bug appears in the hotel and other locations too.

what did i miss?? help *-*

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
i visited my home, and after that i visited dicks office, i got kicked out by the receptionist, but i can't visit the town map, to go to the next location. this bug appears in the hotel and other locations too.

Strange... I tried to trigger that bug but I always failed. Can't find your problem.
I suggest, try to replay from a save file before. If the bug still occurs, contact the dev.

Reactions: DecentMonkey

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

You are outside the hotel and the map icon doesn't appear in the top right?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
You are outside the hotel and the map icon doesn't appear in the top right?
both pictures show the options after talking to the people in the hotel and the woman at dicks office. there is no option to leave the szene 1.png 2.png

in the hotel is a hidden dialog with some hidden shadows, that show my car and my cardriver, but it's only a dialog, without other options.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello,

Just to apport my support to the developper on this V0.4. It is a really good story.
The fall in corruption of monica is (for the moment) really good, but don't go too fast with this, otherwise the game would lose interests. The Ranch 218 can be a route but not the only futur for this character. She need to stay strong even in the corruption plot.

Reactions: yihman1 and Voilsh

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

Just to apport my support to the developper on this V0.4. It is a really good story.
The fall in corruption of monica is (for the moment) really good, but don't go too fast with this, otherwise the game would lose interests. The Ranch 218 can be a route but not the only futur for this character. She need to stay strong even in the corruption plot.
As it seems, the Ranch 218 will be a kind of addon. It doens't exist yet and surely will not be a part of the "main game". Maybe a bad ending?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Heh... Thanks for your opinion :)
I always appreciate a good and constructive feedback!
You could rate the thread if you wish ;)
Love when a creator is receptive to feedback.

I love your game, and I look forward to future updates. Very intresting story, and nice artwork as well. I have high hopes for it. Top notch stuff... However my main complaint about it is some of the word usage. I'll give you an example of what I mean by this.

I noticed that the word "Communications" is often used when the word "Connections" would make more sense.

I don't have a verbatum copy off my memory of what exactly was said.

A lawyer for instance may say: "I got connections. I can use them to pull some strings, and keep you out of jail." Where as if he said "I got communications. I can use them to pull some strings, and keep you out of jail." It just sounds off to a native English speaker.

The new renpy version is far superior to th old RPGM one.

Unavoidable rape / sex I feel should be taken out of paths where you have yet to go down it already. For instance in the RPGM version you must suck a dick to continue the storyline. You should be able to dodge that encounter. He tells you "you can get out of the car" but it doesn't come up as an option and soon enough you are choking on a dick. Rape is great so long as it can be avoided.

Inversely opportunities should be abound where they were not in the past. The nasty woman that says "eat my dirty pussy for thirty dollars"... Then you are like fuck off... I totally see "fuck off" as a valid option here... However another option could be "How about for a hundred?" I mean she hasn't eaten anything but a tiny piece of chocolate in 3 days, and is hungry ,and no place to stay... She is in desperate need of $

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes