Jansen

May 8, 2017
how do i get the driver to fuck the girl at the Gas station?? Need help

After i break the wine there is just some talking and then i leave with the drive to meet Dick the Lawyer.

Malkaviantime

Aug 30, 2018
well, this is my first post, i played the game and at first it was very exciting
but i have some opinions based in my gameplay... i think the choices we made are worthless, the npcs don't respect the mc... she threaten the girls in the office and nothing happens,
what kind boss she is? when neither the employees of the company have respect for her?
and I did not understand why she was arrested, it was very random
but still the game is very good and promising

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Please tell me we can later on come into that prison with an AR-15 and massacre these fucking rapists, that needs to be implemented later in the game it must!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Please tell me we can later on come into that prison with an AR-15 and massacre these fucking rapists, that needs to be implemented later in the game it must!
That would not be Monicas style. She surely will plan her revenge, but in a more subtle way. ;)

Reactions: Deximay

Deximay

May 29, 2017
That would not be Monicas style. She surely will plan her revenge, but in a more subtle way. ;)
Agreed. But hopefully in a way that is slow, painful and ends up with them in pieces in a ditch somewhere. Fucking scumbags.

Dimastiy

Nov 5, 2016
is it possible to fill bitchness bar until end 0.4 ?
touched tthe globe in office but thats it, can't find more
"complete bitch" is the latest "level" ?

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so since seeing comments now about the prison, are we almost caught back up to the content where we were before the remake?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
so since seeing comments now about the prison, are we almost caught back up to the content where we were before the remake?
I just played through the abandoned version to get a look ahead. 0.4 is getting close to caught up. It ends at falling asleep in the clothing shop. I think 0.5 will be caught up. Also, the remake is non linear and I think that it's going to branch a bit.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This is what I'm hoping to see out of this game as it progresses forward:

Good Ends, and Bad Ends at various points.

An example of a possible good end in the next update will be if you were really nice to Dick the lawyer... You realize the friend zoned guy has been helping you out a lot, and he really likes you, and is actually really good to you spending a lot of time and energy on you... When you meet him in his office you can seduce the fat man, some how get his other bitch out of the picture, and marry him getting citizenship back. Also he is a wealthy lawyer, and he would be able to provide a life of luxery, and defend you in court, then you make the guy work on his weight so he don't die of a heart attack in 2 years. Happily ever after.

An example of a possible bad end in the next update. You eat the black ladies harry vagina for the 30 bucks, then wind up as one of the hookers working out of that place until you get arrested and then bad end...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
is it possible to fill bitchness bar until end 0.4 ?
touched tthe globe in office but thats it, can't find more
"complete bitch" is the latest "level" ?
You can achieve "complete bitch", but thats not the last step. This is "Bitch from hell", but not possible in 0.4.
There are some more items... ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
This is what I'm hoping to see out of this game as it progresses forward:

Good Ends, and Bad Ends at various points.
There is already one good ending. It occurs when you are super decent and Marcus calls you. You don't go to jail then, but the game is finished. To reach that, you always must be super nice and also find all hidden items which decrease your bitchiness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Ok wow I excepted there to be a fall from grace in this game but damn that hit hard and fast. Some of the prison stuff was a little too rapey for my tastes but at least it didn't go full on with penetration and hopefully the game will be more of a typical corruption game. Monica is so damn gorgeous.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm stuck at shop, can't sleep there because Monica autom. walk out from shop.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how do i get the driver to fuck the girl at the Gas station?? Need help

After i break the wine there is just some talking and then i leave with the drive to meet Dick the Lawyer.
You don't need to do anything. The driver goes back to the station after he drops Monica off at home and she dismisses him.

Reactions: Jansen
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes