Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
DecentMonkey: Please ignore the negative feedback. Your game is spectacularly good. I love what you have done with the Renpy engine and the extra clicks for navigation give the game extra exploration and fun. Keep doing what you are doing. I am really looking forward to her being brought low (hopefully very very low).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
well, there are maybe 3 scenes more.. (without MC), story is the same, options are to see the scene or not- thats all. Now its just clicking game (go up, go down, see scene or not). Go to image folder in game and use even paint for viev it- will be the same. Art and MC are great- but engine sucks.
It always was a clicking game. It's just that now you are clicking on things that advance the story, not on sidewalk tiles so that you can get closer to a destination. I don't see how this game differs from pretty much any game that does not (as the original did not) have exploring.

g22

May 30, 2017
I greatly appreciate this redesign, as others have said, this now flows a lot better. I can enjoy the artwork without being frustrated that I've just spent ages getting there. Animations are top tier and although I do agree with the guys who mention the navigating could be refined to less clicks, I also like the renders in each section of the house, or teasing to get in the car. Keep going Dev, you've got a super game here.

Reactions: Firebless

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I like the renders... it's too bad this looks like one of those games about banging dudes and not chicks.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
--
There are dozens of variants of dialogues. I tried to make them seamless. I'm very glad that you appreciated them! Much of work into it.

Yeah, it seems that I overdid it :)--
hmm. what about use some of the pictures like an option where she can "tease". that will give stat changes as well. if not, she will enter "normally". doing this will save the set but also give logic of her behavior.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No, it's between Fred, the driver and the girl in the fuel station. Not a threesome, more three doors open ;) Also with creampie.
Monica can be seen in changing room, when Dick is peeping at her. If you chose right, there are some lewd views on her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then probably will not play it yet if it's not Monica in the sex scene

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
But for a more "naughty" game you must transform Monica in a bitch or in the opposite way @DecentMonkey ?
Ep1 was thought as a kind of prologue, when I understood the dev right. So, there surely will be more lewd scenes, which make the game more naughty. Consinder, this is just v0.2 of Ep1. ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well i also want action with Dick. he need to be a major player in this game.

Reactions: moddy1

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Where do I get the dress at the store? I already tried the 2 dresses in the pic post but she hated both.

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
I see it's doing a lot better after the game engine changed. Slowly revealing, lust and corruption will work best for the game. By the way, the girl at the gas station doing masturbate backdoor at her workplace is unnecessary and that H-scene will make the game look cheap. get rid of that. the game option right now has the choice of "more being beaches or less being beaches", let add in " fifty or horny" option. The fashion girl Melania in the fashion studio is looking hot ... and stunning.

Menpower

Jan 15, 2018
I played new version and here is my honest opinion;

I really liked choice based evil or good Monica along with rework. Converting Renpy is good decision after all. RPGM was annoying and frustrating. To me, full of sex scenes and minimum story and gameplay is really bad, therefore you need to balance these kind of things. Art (backgrounds) and models pretty good to me, since I really like Monica a lot. I don't mind much of the spelling, since I'm non-english speaker too.

Good luck on the future developing, it will be a good game don't mind the haters

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes