Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Astalavista00

glandishi

Dec 17, 2018
this is not helping. im stuck on this

v 13
After a week has passed since the “Queen of Hearts” photoshoot, if comes to and asks for a job, he’ll tell her that she needs to hold one more presentation for the investors.

If Monica refuses, Biff won’t give her another job until she holds the presentation and a photoshoot for the investors.

He told me to go get changed but i clicked everything and i cant basically change my clothing and go with him. how to hold second presentation? do i need to finish some other event before?

Talk to the photographer, he knows where the dress is
there are only 2 speech options with photographer:
- where is Melanie
- not yet

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have fashion business episode 2 , full bitch and corruption save file but it should have not any mission progressed .
I wanna take fresh start with full bitch and corruption points.
you can edit game save

Reactions: juju2000

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
While extracting file downloaded from NOPY, info about it being corrupted pops up. It extracts, but there are no animations and only a portion of images is visible.
I didn't download files from other sites, because it would download for a few hours.
Anyone else got the same issue?
yes,
i downloaded from NOPY, ANONFILE and all corrupted

Reactions: Autarchy

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Can player be completely lesbian full relationship or game is just all about humiliation.
because i played back in 2019 i did everything to reduce Bitchiness but game keep humilating so i
didn't play anymore so now it's different or same??? like you have true relatioship with someone
without humiliation or don't have sex with anyone if you want but still take care your problems
without having sex???

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Can player be completely lesbian full relationship or game is just all about humiliation.
because i played back in 2019 i did everything to reduce Bitchiness but game keep humilating so i
didn't play anymore so now it's different or same??? like you have true relatioship with someone
without humiliation or don't have sex with anyone if you want but still take care your problems
without having sex???
I'm also trying to get MC around obstacles without having sex and it's possible as far as I can tell but there is some content/paths you'll need to skip. Player still needs to do some sexual favors but no penetration which is fine at least for me. In terms of relationships they are all forced and include humiliation as far as I'm aware

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'm also trying to get MC around obstacles without having sex and it's possible as far as I can tell but there is some content/paths you'll need to skip. Player still needs to do some sexual favors but no penetration which is fine at least for me. In terms of relationships they are all forced and include humiliation as far as I'm aware
Lot of weird people in this forum.

In an adult game website, where indeed there is adult content (sex), in a game where the description is humiliate Monica.... You come here asking if we can avoid humiliation and sex....

It is like going in a restaurant and asking if they sell forniture....

Honestly I have no words, it worries me that you do not even realize what you are asking for, and you think this is the right forum/context for asking.

Good luck for your future employer...

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
yet again about the corrupted compressed win/linux version
it is possible to run compressed mac version under windows taking missing libs from some other renpy game

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Lot of weird people in this forum.

In an adult game website, where indeed there is adult content (sex), in a game where the description is humiliate Monica.... You come here asking if we can avoid humiliation and sex....

It is like going in a restaurant and asking if they sell forniture....

Honestly I have no words, it worries me that you do not even realize what you are asking for, and you think this is the right forum/context for asking.

Good luck for your future employer...
well asked because some tags just reprsent some section of the game but you can avoid. i don't think every one like humiliation even in games unlike you who enjoy it. everyone love sex that's why we come to this site but not on every kink i have
you should check not every tag is accurate. if we can't disscuss about adult game we are playing on this site then where???
it is like buying forniture and asking from restaurant owner about forniture's wood and price
so don't get triggered from anything what i'm saying is if can MC avoid sex who humiliate her with other don't have problem

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
well asked because some tags just reprsent some section of the game but you can avoid. i don't think every one like humiliation even in games unlike you who enjoy it. everyone love sex that's why we come to this site but not on every kink i have
you should check not every tag is accurate. if we can't disscuss about adult game we are playing on this site then where???
it is like buying forniture and asking from restaurant owner about forniture's wood and price
so don't get triggered from anything
This game is all about humiliate Monica. Full stop. That is the plot. That is the fantas.

You don't like humiliation move on, change game, why on earth you would ask different content in a game with 2 episodes already written and a clear plot and roadmap.

If humiliation hurts your feeling... You might want to know that on a planet with 7 billion of people your feeling means absolutely nothing, don't understand why you kids feel already to express your discomfort publicly in a forum where people literally worship Monica humiliation all day long.

And why do you think the dev should accommodate your requirements just because... You basically don't like the whole plot of fashion business?!?!?

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Guys, THIS IS A GAME. You can choose any Monica you want, a whore or a nice girl who avoids sex for money. You should also be able to complete the game without having sex with men. After v16 this "virgin" path is closed, unfortunately.

Great update btw.

Last edited:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Compressed version please....
I really appreciate for this compressed file since I was waiting right from the update release....but can I get mega link please.
While extracting file downloaded from NOPY, info about it being corrupted pops up. It extracts, but there are no animations and only a portion of images is visible.
I didn't download files from other sites, because it would download for a few hours.
Anyone else got the same issue?
I had the same issue. :(
Torrent file for compressed version please..
The Compressed version is corrupt. Can not open it.
please download to mega... another stop by 0.5 GB...
yes,
i downloaded from NOPY, ANONFILE and all corrupted
Hey all,
Sorry if I am a bit late. I checked whether the compressed version was working or not myself, it was working fine(with extraction). Can any of you provide the screenshot of the corrupted archive coz I see one of the quoted messages has reported broken images. Maybe, try using some other tool for extraction.

About those broken images, are there many images which are broken? If yes, then I can try re compressing. This game took lot of time compressing 40,000+ files.

I will try downloading from one of the mirrors and will see if the archive is broken or not. Will try to add a MEGA link too(no promises though as MEGA is a bit moody). Quote if you still face any issues with the compressed version.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes