introvtx

May 6, 2017
This sucks... I played the 1080p version of 0.15... I'm pretty sure saves are not compatible with 720p right? And I don't wanna go back to it because of 1080p extra scenes.

So, got through most of Episode 1, decided to play through that before going further. I have to say, I love the graphics, from the content I'm reading, I'll most likely enjoy the Content.

But my god, I'm struggling with the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And lastly. The UI sucks. Having to click "Stairs" before "Go Down/Up the stairs" is a pain in the ass, let alone changing your outfit on the first 3 days.
Oh much of the story is nonsensical, almost everytime I read the dialogue made me facepalm :ROFLMAO:. I just keep playing because of Monica. Surprisingly though, in the falling storyline, the one where she work as a stripper specifically is one of the most logical path (for the game) imo, I like that one.

Reactions: lazymunchlax

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
This sucks... I played the 1080p version of 0.15... I'm pretty sure saves are not compatible with 720p right? And I don't wanna go back to it because of 1080p extra scenes.

Oh much of the story is nonsensical, almost everytime I read the dialogue made me facepalm :ROFLMAO:. I just keep playing because of Monica. Surprisingly though, in the falling storyline, the one where she work as a stripper specifically is one of the most logical path (for the game) imo, I like that one.
Honestly, the nonsensical story, the sheer amount of shit being thrown at Monica, combined with the most INFURIATING user interface I have ever experienced in a VN before, has really just made me stop. I haven't really gotten anywhere in Ep 2, but I don't think I can bother with it. If I were to return, it'd probably be with cheats / save editing to skip the grinds and focus on getting the scenes... Also may depend on whether Monica get's some kinda recompense at some point.

I get the appeal to this game, but honestly, Polite Monica wasn't so much of a bitch that I think she deserved everything coming her way, and the fact that no matter how nice you are to everyone, none of them really stand up for you or offer you a helping hand besides your assistant giving you $5 was a bit annoying.

Reactions: introvtx

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Hey all,
Sorry if I am a bit late. I checked whether the compressed version was working or not myself, it was working fine(with extraction). Can any of you provide the screenshot of the corrupted archive coz I see one of the quoted messages has reported broken images. Maybe, try using some other tool for extraction.

About those broken images, are there many images which are broken? If yes, then I can try re compressing. This game took lot of time compressing 40,000+ files.

I will try downloading from one of the mirrors and will see if the archive is broken or not. Will try to add a MEGA link too(no promises though as MEGA is a bit moody). Quote if you still face any issues with the compressed version.

Reactions: Autarchy

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Honestly, the nonsensical story, the sheer amount of shit being thrown at Monica, combined with the most INFURIATING user interface I have ever experienced in a VN before, has really just made me stop. I haven't really gotten anywhere in Ep 2, but I don't think I can bother with it. If I were to return, it'd probably be with cheats / save editing to skip the grinds and focus on getting the scenes... Also may depend on whether Monica get's some kinda recompense at some point.

I get the appeal to this game, but honestly, Polite Monica wasn't so much of a bitch that I think she deserved everything coming her way, and the fact that no matter how nice you are to everyone, none of them really stand up for you or offer you a helping hand besides your assistant giving you $5 was a bit annoying.
I get you, I too stopped playing at some point (a year ago I think it was) before replaying the whole game 2 months ago... All for the same reasons as you, especially the grind.

In episode 2 there are some point in the storyline that Monica emerge victorious or at least have the upperhand, like in the falling path I mentioned. In the main office storyline though, apart from 1 late scene in the v0.15 (at least what I can remember) where Monica get to be dominant, she still have to endure more humilliaton.

In fact there is a short but sweet (kinda a prologue to it) unfinished revenge storyline, but from what I gather here there has not been any progress on this for a long while. I'm guessing it could the dev scrap it altogether or chose to shelf it until end game or something.

So I'm suggesting you to wait for a finished game or ep2 (if there is gonna be a ep3?) before going back into the game if you don't want to see more Monica being the degraded without any real means to fight back.

Last edited:

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
So I'm suggesting you to wait for a finished game or ep2 (if there is gonna be a ep3?) before going back into the game if you don't want to see more Monica being the degraded without any real means to fight back.
Probably what I'm going to end up doing. Though the annoying aspect of replayability that is the UI may make that difficult :p
I think there's a lot of potential in this game and I hope to see it finished. We'll see what happens. To those of you still playing, Enjoy the game as best you can, I'm moving on to other games!

painofsex

Jun 19, 2017
Hey all,
Sorry if I am a bit late. I checked whether the compressed version was working or not myself, it was working fine(with extraction). Can any of you provide the screenshot of the corrupted archive coz I see one of the quoted messages has reported broken images. Maybe, try using some other tool for extraction.

About those broken images, are there many images which are broken? If yes, then I can try re compressing. This game took lot of time compressing 40,000+ files.

I will try downloading from one of the mirrors and will see if the archive is broken or not. Will try to add a MEGA link too(no promises though as MEGA is a bit moody). Quote if you still face any issues with the compressed version.
for compressed version, have missing file, see attach file

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017

If you were perfect friendly, you wouldn't have visited Marcus at all and could live long and happily without anything bad happen to Monica (good ending #1) ;)

If you were at least friendly to Dick ... Monica had to visit Marcus, but is save from any further humiliation ... except for being married to a bag of fat with bad teeth xD (good ending #2)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If you were perfect friendly, you wouldn't have visited Marcus at all and could live long and happily without anything bad happen to Monica (good ending #1) ;)

If you were at least friendly to Dick ... Monica had to visit Marcus, but is save any further humiliation ... except for being married to a bag of fat with bad teeth xD (good ending #2)
im not quite sure but i think i finished vers 14 and i never visited Marcus

Shylar

Jul 13, 2017
I have decided to give this game a 2nd shot after several months. However I've encounter (at least I think i have) essentially game breaking bug (?). When Monica is in the "Upper Level" in the house (regardless of the time) she is keen on cleaning the stain. This means that she can only talk to Betty (and go back to cleaning) or actually work on cleaning the stain -- this she can do repeatedly without any effect. When she tries to leave anywhere she just says something like "no I have to finish this first" (even after cleaning the stain dozen times). Luckily one can leave by "quick travel" option in the top right corner, so it did not bother me that much. However at one point in the story Monica has to "warn Bradie" about Betty going to the gym, which means going to his room. Unfortunately, his room is not accessible via quick travel option and the only way to go there is to go to upper level and then go to his room, however whenever Monica is in the upper level she refuses to leave any standard way, meaning Bradie's room is inaccessible, effectively cutting the storyline way short. Is there any workaround? Or bugfix coming?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i slept at julia place and caressed her in the morning and i am level 9 with julia
but i dont have the “Strengthen the relationship” menu option when clicking on Julia while at work

Screenshot (11) (Small).png

Sep 15, 2020
Has anybody tried to playing with decent route and get money with cheats, how far can you go with that? I want play that route but the game is gigantic I just need an idea.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Has anybody tried to playing with decent route and get money with cheats, how far can you go with that? I want play that route but the game is gigantic I just need an idea.
a decent way is possible. but not completely. the game doesn't want that. the game is designed for corruption and sex. if you wanted to do without sex completely, i think that's what you mean, for example the story with Victoria, Steve would not be possible.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes