nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Im guessing that no one has Ep. 2 v0.16 1080 to share, as this new update is the 720 version of which the 1080 last versions saves wont work in.
or
If anyone has the code for this version to update it to 1080 that would be amazing also.
I guess its a wait and see if anyone is kind enough to upload the 1080 version for us all :love:
Do you have update code for Ep. 2 v0.16 720 ?

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
About those broken images, are there many images which are broken? If yes, then I can try re compressing. This game took lot of time compressing 40,000+ files.
The extraction of Win/Linux version failed after about just 230 megs, so almost everything was corrupted. I cannot send a screenshot as the file is deleted already. As a quick and temporary (?) solution you may zip all the files except "game" folder, as the people can take it from the Mac version.

Reactions: Flash001

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
Hey all,
Sorry if I am a bit late. I checked whether the compressed version was working or not myself, it was working fine(with extraction). Can any of you provide the screenshot of the corrupted archive coz I see one of the quoted messages has reported broken images. Maybe, try using some other tool for extraction.

About those broken images, are there many images which are broken? If yes, then I can try re compressing. This game took lot of time compressing 40,000+ files.

I will try downloading from one of the mirrors and will see if the archive is broken or not. Will try to add a MEGA link too(no promises though as MEGA is a bit moody). Quote if you still face any issues with the compressed version.

Reactions: Flash001

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. How can I continue the story with updates for version 16, do you already have an updated walkthrough?

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
This game is all about humiliate Monica. Full stop. That is the plot. That is the fantas.

You don't like humiliation move on, change game, why on earth you would ask different content in a game with 2 episodes already written and a clear plot and roadmap.

If humiliation hurts your feeling... You might want to know that on a planet with 7 billion of people your feeling means absolutely nothing, don't understand why you kids feel already to express your discomfort publicly in a forum where people literally worship Monica humiliation all day long.

And why do you think the dev should accommodate your requirements just because... You basically don't like the whole plot of fashion business?!?!?
Ha i never said or think If dev can change plot because of me it's you who triggered like Monica
so big boy i just asked. if you have so much problem then why you reply ??? "Public forum where people worship this game" i understand that's why i
asked not from real life monica kile you. you can worship or lick do whatever you want. you say i express discomfort on publicly on this forum i asked
because i wanna know about game before i download you also expressed your anger PUBLICLY. just chill man don't get all warmed up

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
v 11
If visits , after a week has passed after the investor presentation and asks about work, Biff will tell her they’re going to a party, organized by one of the investors, tomorrow.

In order for the quest to begin, you must completely open the photoshoot in the costume of a black swan, that is, complete it by making 24/24 frames.

how can i complety this task 24/24 frames?

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
I really consider playing it but, can I play episode 2 without playing the first one? Does the game already has sex scenes and can I decide who and if MC has sex with?
you can leave out episode 1. and yes there are sex scenes and you have influence on many, not all. it depends on your playing style.

Reactions: Ramen-

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
So, got through most of Episode 1, decided to play through that before going further. I have to say, I love the graphics, from the content I'm reading, I'll most likely enjoy the Content.

But my god, I'm struggling with the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And lastly. The UI sucks. Having to click "Stairs" before "Go Down/Up the stairs" is a pain in the ass, let alone changing your outfit on the first 3 days.

Reactions: FroKe88
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes