Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have an idea on how to get the extra version. If you're interested in that PM me.
It is enough to open the first page of this topic and download it. Do not thank.
Nothing you have done wrong. It's a bug that came with ep 2.1 v16, it wasn't there in v15. The bug will correct after you unlock Monica going the full Monty.
What is Monty? Monty Python? :)

Reactions: EraRamp

Tony_X

Mar 25, 2021
Hello guys,
i have a problem with loading saved games since EP2.2 v.18 and also in EP2.2 v3. When i have loaded old saves from v17, it was working. But when i made new saves and then loaded it, the game simply crashed. I have tried also a new start with v3, made a save and then loaded it, it also crashed. Can anybody help with this problem?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yep, i noticed it had been released now, but it's taken something like 3-4 weeks.
Maybe it's for the best. The previous Extra version was released to the general public rather quickly and the number of DM`s patrons decreased. According to his team member Ragnaroekr, this always happens when the extra version is quickly shared. Based on this, I believe that the later the game becomes available to all players, the better.

DM recently hit 2000 (currently out of 2085) patrons and I wish that number would not decrease anymore. After all, if you've read his patreon , you've seen that when the 2,000- patrons number is hit, FB updates will come out more often. And this state of affairs is beneficial to everyone, both the players and the DM himself. Therefore, I prefer to endure as much as necessary. Patience in this case is also a kind of investment in the game.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello guys,
i have a problem with loading saved games since EP2.2 v.18 and also in EP2.2 v3. When i have loaded old saves from v17, it was working. But when i made new saves and then loaded it, the game simply crashed. I have tried also a new start with v3, made a save and then loaded it, it also crashed. Can anybody help with this problem?
Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v3-decentmonkey.11501/post-5329685
MACOS?
We neex hero
One day humanity will die out. From laziness and inattention.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v3-decentmonkey.11501/

Last edited:

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
the same problem with saving that many wrote (I tried to delete the folder to replace the archive that was thrown off and the game stopped starting altogether)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
They became a couple because Victoria blackmailed Melanie first to fuck Alex and then to ask him to move in with her.
Yes,i see that Victoria blackmail Melannie,but i guess i miss that when she told her to move on with Alex! I remember that before the game to ask me again what happens till now and do some choices again before continue playing it,i make that Mellanie didn't agree to Victoria so she couldn't blackmail her ( that way i see i was not able to do some quest - i think it was called Revange or something like that if i am not wrong - and i miss some scenes with Melannie but i didn't care so much since everyone can choose how to play it and what choices to do) ,but after that the game say that Episode 2 "Part 2" is started and i was need to do some choices before continue to play and i think this time i choose that Melanie agree to Victoria - may be that's how she is couple now with Alex but i miss that.... I guess i will just start Episode 2 "Part 2" again and this time will choose that Melannie decide to not talk with Victoria like i did before in Episode 2 "part 1" and then playing it like that,but i hope even then there will still have some situations with Melannie even if they are not with Victoria! :D

By the way,i just found something strange: On the party in Melannie apartment when she was need to fuck that guy from Monica's office infront of the camera from where Victoria was watching them,she didn't has that "MARK - Ranch 218" like before in Episode 2 "Part 1" ! I remember that when she come back from that ranch 218,Monica see that MARK on her and that way she understand what happens to Mellanie - but now that MARK is gone? How does it even gone? I just can't understand that - if she already has that marked ranch 218 on her body,then it shouldn't be gone!

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Yes,i see that Victoria blackmail Melannie,but i guess i miss that when she told her to move on with Alex! I remember that before the game to ask me again what happens till now and do some choices again before continue playing it,i make that Mellanie didn't agree to Victoria so she couldn't blackmail her ( that way i see i was not able to do some quest - i think it was called Revange or something like that if i am not wrong - and i miss some scenes with Melannie but i didn't care so much since everyone can choose how to play it and what choices to do) ,but after that the game say that Episode 2 "Part 2" is started and i was need to do some choices before continue to play and i think this time i choose that Melanie agree to Victoria - may be that's how she is couple now with Alex but i miss that.... I guess i will just start Episode 2 "Part 2" again and this time will choose that Melannie decide to not talk with Victoria like i did before in Episode 2 "part 1" and then playing it like that,but i hope even then there will still have some situations with Melannie even if they are not with Victoria! :D

By the way,i just found something strange: On the party in Melannie apartment when she was need to fuck that guy from Monica's office infront of the camera from where Victoria was watching them,she didn't has that "MARK - Ranch 218" like before in Episode 2 "Part 1" ! I remember that when she come back from that ranch 218,Monica see that MARK on her and that way she understand what happens to Mellanie - but now that MARK is gone? How does it even gone? I just can't understand that - if she already has that marked ranch 218 on her body,then it shouldn't be gone!
hmm, where did you see Melanie's neck in that scene? I just replayed it and her hair seems always to cover her neck :unsure: Can you post a screenshot, please?

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes