Darrog1

Jan 9, 2018
is there any possibility to make leaflets options work? Like when the guys asks for sth. I got 1000 corruption.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
I finished the new version without having enough corruption and couldn't do anything, had to re-start farming some corruption before going to dick office, I have been able to play the the Bj scene but I discovered I didn't farm enough to get at 70 and play other corruption choices.. ahah.. i re-started and re-farmed everything and discovered the scene doesn't change it's totally the same.

Just in case someone have arrived to the bathroom scene but can't make all the choices cause not enough corruption like me in first run.. i'm leaving my save here with enough corruption for everything
where to keep this save file cant find it in renpy folder

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a bit confusing what to do during the week, i can only work in the kebab-place and do cores at home, maybe i need to check a walkthrough, how to do things. also, a bit confusing when starting a new game what to choose as i dont remember well what i did in ep 1, and actually i dont remember some scenes at all. other than that its a nice game, really like it, quality cg and animation and good text.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait how is episode one finish if at the choice of walking free and going to the ranch if I click the ranch it says "more in development come back later"

Also this is way too dragged out... I built her up as a bitch to see her fall hard just to when it finally came perfect time to really duck with her in prison I get a "denied".

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
which route is better ? i played bitch route for roleplay but every options disabled :( do you have other route saves , end of the episode one ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!
Bardie and Betty have new dialogues after leveling up. Also, it was assumed that the player would not have time to score this level before the end of the storyline of v0.1 :)
I informed with the release notice about the importance of the corruption points, but I agree that the number of points to reach future events is not very obvious. This is the first experience, and then I hope to improve the mechanics.

The falling path is just started and citizens quests mostly not yet implemented, so there are gray options without the required level of corruption, etc... They are mainly intended for the player to see what awaits him in the future versions.
Current version already has 1200 renders and 3000 dialogue lines. Obviously, it’s impossible to implement all the storylines in the v0.1, and there will be inactive options.

Special attention was paid to the final scene in the hotel where I tried to convey in great detail all the emotions of Monica at every single moment in time.
No, thank you for the feedback. So few creators come down into the trenches and talk about the games they make. I think your game is gonna eventually be the best game on here if you keep up the good work. You are right that the meat & potatoes of this update were the final scenes with her needing to make some fast money. Here are some suggestions I have to make the game even better than it already is.

1) A chance of being caught stealing from the gas station. There should definitely be a scene or 2 here about this situation. Was a little disappointed to shoplift like 20 times and not get caught at all, but I get a feelingi this will change in the future.

2) A reconstruction of the corruption meter. It can go into the negative and include "Purity" in the same way that the bitch meter can be wound down into including "Nice Girl." So that you can be: Corrupt nice, Corrupt bitch, Pure nice, Pure bitch. 4 corners 4 ways to be 4 main personality types.

3) I don't think that the activity of being a humble maid cleaning up around the home should raise corruption, in fact, I think it should decrease it. You are literally being a nice maid dusting around the house. However, if she were to say for example show her panties to Bardie as a way of getting him to do her chores for her then it would be indeed be a way to raise corruption.

4) Various ways to make money. So far I really only see 2 times you can make money. Once borrowing $5 from your former secretary, and once earning the $5000. From sucking a dick for $10 to becoming a secretary or being a waitress. Perhaps she could offer maid duties to her neighbor or others for money? At some point, she should be able to leave the house in maid gear if she raises her relationship with the family high enough.

5) A Hunger bar that can affect behavior. For instance, I could see her being more likely to suck a dick for some food if she had not eaten in 3 days. That's reasonable if she is really hungry.

6) Things to spend money on, outfits for sure, maybe a laptop to find jobs online or become a camgirl, perhaps some pepper spray that you need to have in inventory to avoid a rape at some point, sex toys. Maybe give a homeless guy a few bucks to lower corruption. She will definitely want to buy a cell phone at some point.

7) Basic Mechanics: Rollback, sometimes you miss a dialogue and want to roll it back to see what was said again. No real reason to have this disabled. Also, I noticed sometimes you can't hide the dialogue box if you want to see the full image behind the text. Also, you can not save during dialogue messages for some reason it's disabled so you can't save right before a choice right click to save only workss when you are not in a dialogue. And I don't know if others had the same problem as me or if it's an issue with me personally but the videos were just showing as black screen for the final scene on my machine maybe it's because I used the compressed version, or maybe I need to download something so they show the videos? (I saw the videos though by going into the video folder manually, and they played fine from there)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
And I don't know if others had the same problem as me or if it's an issue with me personally but the videos were just showing as black screen for the final scene on my machine maybe it's because I used the compressed version, or maybe I need to download something so they show the videos? (I saw the videos though by going into the video folder manually, and they played fine from there)
Same for me, and i did the same as you, i went into the folder to watch directly the animations.

Edit : Thanks @Krull for the signature :)

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
This game has turned into something much better than the original, the change to renpy was crucial and the choices between bitch and angel are nice, too.

I hope DecentMonkey can keep up the vibe of the story; in general, I like seeing women like Monica fall from grace and I hope that no matter what she tries she will just fail and fall deeper.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UYScutti23

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
where to keep this save file cant find it in renpy folder
It's somewhere in the folder, maybe in game folder? I don't remember just look in every folder to check files with similar name. Sadly today my hard disk got broken (or motherboard doesn't detect) so I don't have the game anymore to check where is the right folder, I might have lost 2TB of data and every save of every game..

tg

May 1, 2017
So, in my playthrough of the first episode, I had her play the bitch and got rid of the farm (across the road). But, was that maybe a mistake? Do you think as we continue into episode 2, that we might see that black neighbor again and there'll be tasks to do on the farm?

If it's not there, then that whole branch of stuff is gone. Which is the reality in my current game. But, I'm thinking of playing through it again to have that farm (and neighbor) still be there.

It'd be nice, in the future, to have the option to earn money that way. Feeding animals, slipping up and falling in the mud so she goes around naked doing that. No one can see her, so she goes ahead and does it. I imagine it'd be for early-game money, since once she does get into whoring, she'd be able to get money that way. Unless there's lots and lots of pressure to come up with money to give this and that person. I do hope there are more bought favors like that, like Dick and his tie, needing to come up with the ridiculous $5,000 and do things she'd never even considered until that night. I like that stuff. It really adds to the story.

Anyway, with the farm? Do you think there'll eventually be content for it?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes