kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
hi to all, how can i chose the second dialogue option (disabled) during flyer distribution ?
i try more/less bitch chose but nothing change

tg

May 1, 2017
hi to all, how can i chose the second dialogue option (disabled) during flyer distribution ?
i try more/less bitch chose but nothing change
I know I got one of those responses unlocked. It was the guy that wants you to say the shape resembles a dick. That one was grayed out until I think her corruption was close to 50. I think the others either need higher corruption, or aren't implemented yet. I dunno more than that. But that's just what I saw playing through the episode.

Reactions: kazuo92

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
In Milfy City you must to use the bed a hundred times. Also in Summertime Saga.
i think you are unfair to the game. You just don't like any changes. ;)

In the Fashion Business EP2 v0.1 you need to sleep less than a week before end of the storyline. So I’m surprised by complaints about some kind of grind :)
I think you need corruption to some level before it allows certain options in the main story. I think you get like 2 from the kebob guy quest & 1 from cleaning each day. So about 3 a day corruption. Without a precise guide it's not clear off the bat if you need 30 corruption or 300 corruption moving forward with the story. Also, some of the grind like leveling Bardie & Family are mostly empty as of yet. Some things are unclear on how to resolve like the one guy when you are advertising kebobs says something like "I want alcohol" I'm gonna count searching every building finding no booze to bring him as it's not in game yet "impossible grind". lol...

I think that it would make some sense for decisions in dialogue that require a certain level of corruption to include in parenthesis beside the choice (30 corruption needed) or whatever is needed.

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
I think you need corruption to some level before it allows certain options in the main story. I think you get like 2 from the kebob guy quest & 1 from cleaning each day. So about 3 a day corruption.
I think you can get max 4 corruption points from giving out flyers if you're lucky. But that's after you unlock the guy who asks about shape of kebab. Before that it's max 3.

Oct 28, 2017
I stumbled over this game and gave it a try.
I have to say its the best storyline since a long time.
Many games have nice graphics- and you click through without reading the text.
But the change from the rich beast to a girl at the bottom is brilliant.
The prison episode was epic- i am totally in this character.
Fucking brilliant...äh...decent monkey.
One of my all time favourites.
People complain about grinding and few sex scenes...come on.
This game rocks- because its a game and no slideshow.
I absolutly love the graphics in this game- classy.

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
In case no one else has reported it. In Ep2 if you talk to the model in the studio at your office there is a crash on both dialogue choices. Fortunately i had just saved after asking the secretary to loan me money so i didn't loose much progress.

Reactions: rammby and Windian

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Whats the patch beneath episode 2's extras for ? I dont remember any incest or questionable content in this game that would need a patch... well unless the dev made good on his promise to send the MC to the animal ranch thing she was threatened with in prison...

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
You know, in my playthrough Monica is decent - and while Victoria is still a bitch (that girl has only one mode :D), Melanie is actually quite nice and helpful ;)
Well (edit : Melanie**) isn't the worse of course, that's why i insisted on Victoria ^^
I truly hope Victoria will end up in the ranch :p

Whats the patch beneath episode 2's extras for ? I dont remember any incest or questionable content in this game that would need a patch... well unless the dev made good on his promise to send the MC to the animal ranch thing she was threatened with in prison...
I think it's a bug fixing patch.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I've read something about a photoshoot? I can't figure out how to do that. The secretary tells me that Biff is gone till Friday and when I enter the studio I can't do much besides talking. By the way there is a bug (game crashes) when I talk to the model in the studio. Can somebody help me here? I need the money for the tie till Friday :D

Oct 28, 2017
I've read something about a photoshoot? I can't figure out how to do that. The secretary tells me that Biff is gone till Friday and when I enter the studio I can't do much besides talking. By the way there is a bug (game crashes) when I talk to the model in the studio. Can somebody help me here? I need the money for the tie till Friday :D
For the crash- install the patch.(Side 1)
For the Photoshoot you have to wait till friday evening- talk with Biff in your ex-office.

Reactions: fenixblack

tg

May 1, 2017
Yeah, that tricked me too. But, you can just turn up on Friday and get the money that night. You don't have to try to earn it beforehand. The secretary kind of says this too, on the occasions you try to go talk to that guy. She says he'll be gone until Friday Night. That's the time you go there and earn the money.

I think the crash is fixed with the patch? I don't know though.

Reactions: fenixblack
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes