tg

May 1, 2017
So, how high does corruption need to be to follow through with photoshoots? Is it just a matter of selling flyers until it's at a certain level, and then I'll be able to enter the bosse's office? Or do I approach it another way? Right now, I only have 31 corruption. And I have a time limit to make the $5,000.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
how do you get corruption above 70 and 80?
So, how high does corruption need to be to follow through with photoshoots? Is it just a matter of selling flyers until it's at a certain level, and then I'll be able to enter the bosse's office? Or do I approach it another way? Right now, I only have 31 corruption. And I have a time limit to make the $5,000.
I think that before to go to the meeting with Dick, you can increase (althought in a slow way) the corruption making the cleaning and the flyers activity, or steal the cake at the gas station.
In fact the meeting don't have a time limit, so you have all the time to increase the corruction points… i'm not sure of this solution, but i'll give it a try!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
how do you get corruption above 70 and 80?
I think that before to go to the meeting with Dick, you can increase (althought in a slow way) the corruption making the cleaning and the flyers activity, or steal the cake at the gas station.
In fact the meeting don't have a time limit, so you have all the time to increase the corruction points… i'm not sure of this solution, but i'll give it a try!
I have tried and it works!
Make sure to have at least 30-35 corruption points before starts the Dick's meeting and the countdown until friday… in this way i had 82 CP at the bathroom events.
However doesn't happen anything (no new scenes, only some new dialogues) and the lewd choices don't increase further the CP.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
LOVE the game ......fucking HATE the grind...... to much fucking grinding ......cant you just make a VN with choices like many other games in here
I mean is like you trying to make people hate this game

Reactions: Burn85

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
LOVE the game ......fucking HATE the grind...... to much fucking grinding ......cant you just make a VN with choices like many other games in here
I mean is like you trying to make people hate this game

Tbh, the original version of the 1st episode had much more grind. Many people complained and DecentMonkey changed it. I don't really see how there could be less grind, otherwise it wouldn't even be a visual novel anymore, it would just be a comic.

Props to DecentMonkey, keep up the good work! <3

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I finished the new version without having enough corruption and couldn't do anything, had to re-start farming some corruption before going to dick office, I have been able to play the the Bj scene but I discovered I didn't farm enough to get at 70 and play other corruption choices.. ahah.. i re-started and re-farmed everything and discovered the scene doesn't change it's totally the same.

Just in case someone have arrived to the bathroom scene but can't make all the choices cause not enough corruption like me in first run.. i'm leaving my save here with enough corruption for everything

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You can go to saveeditonline & max corruption at @ 1,000 to dodge a lot of grind.

tg

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I got to the end of content. I kind of wanted to play on, and see more, but what's there for 0.1 is pretty decent. A lot of grinding, but I didn't mind that.

So, what do you think is best: go with the bjs in the bathroom, or get agree to do the photoshoots? Either way you get the money you need, but with the photoshoots, you get relationship points with Biff. I think that's not really that imporant though, since they seem to be things you can grind later, just by doing actions over and over. Unless it's not going to be like that with Biff.

For now, I'll probably go with the bj as my primary save, since I liked that action. And, it gives me options as to whether I want to do the photoshoots, or keep her out of too much spotlight (in order to reclaim what was hers, and keep her public face clean). I did like what she had to say at the end of that BJ scene. That's the type of ending I'd really like to see this story have, if I have her play her cards right.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i like the sandbox style.you need corruption points to do something sexual in the game?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Tbh, the original version of the 1st episode had much more grind. Many people complained and DecentMonkey changed it. I don't really see how there could be less grind, otherwise it wouldn't even be a visual novel anymore, it would just be a comic.

Props to DecentMonkey, keep up the good work! <3
I was talking about games like DMD, MILFY CITTY , melody , FILF ecc

tg

May 1, 2017
What I missed the most from the first episode was not seeing a closeup of her face when waking up in the morning. You see her in bed, and then morning comes, and she's already standing. I liked seeing her naked. But, I still think the waking up/going to bed in the first game was better.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
This looks very nice.

I don't get the complaints about a grind though. You just have to do some cleaning and get food one way or another. It's really straight forward. Unlike in other games you don't have to go search for how to continue your current quests. If you can't put up with that just skim through the CG rip.

edit: @tg you don't need to save. Ren'Py does autosave everytime a dialogue comes up. You can load these autosaves to try multiple routes.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes