ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
It feels like I am doing the same thing over and over again on Chp2. Clean, find something to eat, go everywhere to see if something happens, click on everything, nothing happens. go to sleep and repeat. Spend an hour doing the same thing and nothing changed. Is something supposed to happen?

Reactions: ray3dave

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
What do i need to do to not have conversation options disabled during the kebab sequence?
conversations being disabled is because you are too bitchy or too decent in most cases. You follow paths, depending on how you play Monica. To achieve every scene possible, you should play both routes, the bitch route and the decent girl route.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
It feels like I am doing the same thing over and over again on Chp2. Clean, find something to eat, go everywhere to see if something happens, click on everything, nothing happens. go to sleep and repeat. Spend an hour doing the same thing and nothing changed. Is something supposed to happen?
Don't worry, help is coming... Here's a little spoiler what to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Don't worry, help is coming... Here's a little spoiler what to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn't seem like anything is happening because I got the notification that I reach a point in progression with both betty and bardie and can no longer progress. Nothing happens there that I know of. Monica trying to get into her office is not helpful because simply going to her office and trying to use elevator does nothing so this makes it feel as if it is a chance encounter. As for the fallen path, yeah nothing going on there either and I even kept the join from a guy to see if something would happen but nothing goes.

This is more of a "There are things here" than a walkthrough because its not telling me how to do anything but saying there is something. Not very helpful but thank you for tyring

JokingSnapple

Aug 28, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to raise the corruption value with the config developer menu? I'm on mac and can't find where the saves are.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Well I was able to find a way into the Biff Path. Should edit the walk-through to ass "Can only be found in the evening"

Yet after that and a few other interactions I ended up with this. And now I can no longer play for it keeps popping up

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Could someone post a screen from the crunched version to compare with those given in the OP? AWAM Crunched is a bit too grainy for me, so want to check if the same applies here.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The scene with the 2 guys in the bathroom is amazing… but i had not all the corruption points to activate the other options! (70 first and 80 the second)
There is a way to increase the corruption points with cheats, maybe with some code on Ren'Py console?

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
That seems to be some kind of bug. I can do all these things.
It was a problem with DirectX, now it works

Most happend on the first weekend and on the last day (friday), between that, cleaning, flyer, sleep

tg

May 1, 2017
So, with the first game, is there much extra content to be seen if you try the good-girl route? Like, I'm mostly keeping her as a bitch, since I like that about her. But, I wonder if the sex stuff I'm seeing on the bitch-route is unique to it, or if I'd see different stuff if I followed the other route. I don't particularly want to follow the good-girl route. Would I be missing much?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Nice to see this continue already with EP2, though the start felt kinda grindy though. I hope it's not going to be a recurring theme with later updates.

Reactions: mike1889

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Mega link for ep 2 is down
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes