BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
it's already 16:40 there :p
I get it, you are eager to get the new version, but may I point out people have regular jobs too and they need to sleep at some point as well. DMonkey puts a huge amount of time (especially night-time) into this and you will definetly see that in the outcome.
Any delay is not because of lazyness or distraction, it is because bugs are being resolved, translations are being added and also some last minute additions are being made. He simply takes real good care of what he presents.

Every minute you have to wait is increasing the quality of what you are getting!
Now be patient ;) watch some netflix

Reactions: Windian

tg

May 1, 2017
Hey, I'm playing through chapter 1 right now, for the first time. Can someone say how long it took DecentMonkey to produce it? Like from start to finish? Six months? And will this upcoming chapter 2 start off as 0.1, and work itself up to whatever it becomes? What kind of content gets added in these 0.1 installments? A lot? It seems like an awful lot of content just in chapter 1. Which I like.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Hey, I'm playing through chapter 1 right now, for the first time. Can someone say how long it took DecentMonkey to produce it? Like from start to finish? Six months? And will this upcoming chapter 2 start off as 0.1, and work itself up to whatever it becomes? What kind of content gets added in these 0.1 installments? A lot? It seems like an awful lot of content just in chapter 1. Which I like.
Chapter One was more of a prologue. so yeah, a lot of content.
And yes Episode 2 starts as 0.1 but it already has a decent amount of content.

How long it took him to make Ep1 is difficult to answer because ther was another version of it quite a time ago, but it was not well recepted. After that DMonkey really spend a lot of time to rework the whole thing.
I m not sure but it took at least a year till Episode 1 became what it is today (but include the massive remake!)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for Ep.2 v0.1!

PC (188MB): - - - -
Mac (176MB): - - - -
Android (198MB): - - - -

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes