Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
And once again, the new update is getting closer and closer... a little teaser below.

There will be much of Monica in the new version ;)

Ohhhhhhh Boyyyyy!!!! :love:

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 86, in script call
  File "00_Functions/objects.rpyc", line 140, in script call
  File "Rooms/Dick_Office/Street_Dick_Office/street_dick_office.rpyc", line 75, in script
  File "/data/user/0/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "/data/user/0/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "/data/user/0/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Got this from android version.
After visiting Dick Office
And the game stop cant play anymore
any solution ?

Last edited:

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
Does it matter if you are bad or good? can you still see all the scenes or do some get locked out when you are good or Bad?

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00_Functions/scene_controller.rpyc", line 86, in script call
  File "00_Functions/objects.rpyc", line 140, in script call
  File "Rooms/Dick_Office/Street_Dick_Office/street_dick_office.rpyc", line 75, in script
  File "/data/user/0/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "/data/user/0/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "/data/user/0/fashion.business_ep1_720p/files/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Got this from android version.
After visiting Dick Office
And the game stop cant play anymore
any solution ?
Dont click to Dicks Building... You can click the door and go inside building, but dont touch the other parts of the building... (Like when She comments about chairs carpets.... )

Reactions: baka_ending

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
Dont click to Dicks Building... You can click the door and go inside building, but dont touch the other parts of the building... (Like when She comments about chairs carpets.... )
well the error start .
when the quest tell me to visit shop
to buy new dress.

then its happen

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
And once again, the new update is getting closer and closer... a little teaser below.

There will be much of Monica in the new version ;)

Man, this game's getting hotter and hotter by the update!

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
well the error start .
when the quest tell me to visit shop
to buy new dress.

then its happen
I don't know is it same with mine. But When u choose the "Dick Office" place from map, everything you touch, else then Buildings "Door" gives an error.

But i didn't get any error at Dress shop... idk.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
when ll be new episode
Soon. I hope to recieve the translation file the next days. DecentMonkey said he calculates with a release around the 10th. So, a good week to go from now on. I have heard that there are nearly 1.000 brand new renders. It's no small update for sure. I hope you have the patience, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The save file where Monica cannot get arrested by Marcus

The secret ending is mentioned in page 17 of this walkthrough
by chromed ->
Sorry, I have only bitchy saves atm. If you can't find a save file, it's important that you are always decent and also click on all items which decrease bitchiness. They all can be found in walkthrough.
You can have a look at the renders in your folder game /images/slides img_5745 - img_5765 btw

Reactions: Larry247
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes