Greater Guy

Nov 4, 2018
No it's not. Go through the jail scenes. After that, visit your home, visit hotel La Grande and then finally go to clothing store and sleep there the first night.
I've already followed your step, but she said she doesn't need help from the cashier of the clothing store
What should I do then?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I've already followed your step, but she said she doesn't need help from the cashier of the clothing store
What should I do then?
Have you been at your home and the hotel? I'm not absolutely sure now, but you should also go in the dressing room. Normally, the cashier leaves the store then.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
date for the ep2?
@DecentMonkey tries to bring it out at the end of the month, at latest at the beginning of Dec. This first version of Ep2 takes unfortunately a bit more time than usual, 'cause a lot of new things have to be developed. The following versions should be done faster.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
@DecentMonkey tries to bring it out at the end of the month, at latest at the beginning of Dec. This first version of Ep2 takes unfortunately a bit more time than usual, 'cause a lot of new things have to be developed. The following versions should be done faster.
Frankly I dont care in this matter. Normally I d be one of those who want the next update asap.
But in this case I d rather wait longer to see the good quality maintained or even improved.
I dont want to see it ruined by the pressure of release dates.
------> This game deserves patience!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Frankly I dont care in this matter. Normally I d be one of those who want the next update asap.
But in this case I d rather wait longer to see the good quality maintained or even improved.
I dont want to see it ruined by the pressure of release dates.
------> This game deserves patience!
I totally agree and can say that the dev doensn't rush things, but he works hard on it. The "problem" with Ep2 is that your choices have much more weight and influence now than in Ep1. After all, this was "just" a prologue. There will be many ways to play the MC and this needs some time to set up, especially in v0.1 of Ep2. This is why it takes a bit longer than usual. Nevertheless, the new update should be here in around 2 weeks.

Reactions: Charlezzz

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I totally agree and can say that the dev doensn't rush things, but he works hard on it. The "problem" with Ep2 is that your choices have much more weight and influence now than in Ep1. After all, this was "just" a prologue. There will be many ways to play the MC and this needs some time to set up, especially in v0.1 of Ep2. This is why it takes a bit longer than usual. Nevertheless, the new update should be here in around 2 weeks.
As always, at some point the branches differ a lot, meaning you dont have to create one scenario but several at the same time.
In DecentMonkey I trust, he ll do it right :)

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I'm fine with it taking longer if the end product is better and more polished. The only real complaints to be had in episode 1 was the lack of weight/variance so I'm very glad he plans on addressing that in episode 2.

There is so much potential here in the way he has put this sandbox together so I really want him to take it to task and make it shine. If it takes him a few extra months to drop the first version of episode 2 I don't mind at all I just hope it is nice and juicy. :sneaky:

Last edited:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
His thoughts on it seem promising. The different branches have a lot to offer for most of the "tastes" we find on this site.
I myself cant wait to drag her through the swamp in the dirtiest ways, before I get her back on track. In my playthrough she will earn her way back to the top :devilish: What a redeemed woman she will be!

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
I'm also a huge fan of DM's work and have full confidence. Better some weeks later but no draw-back in quality.

The importance of doing the branches right in the early stages should be understood (and not under-estimated) !

hyoeun

Oct 6, 2018
Great game with unique settings and plots! The Monica 3dmodel is beautifully crafted, love those bitchy eyes :giggle:

In EP1, I wish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hotel scene with the Asian receptionist is comedic in a good way, Monica's angry face is so cute, that kind of cuteness that only works with bitchiness. A special character and a special project in the VN culture.

Looking forward to the next episode!

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Great game with unique settings and plots! The Monica 3dmodel is beautifully crafted, love those bitchy eyes :giggle:

In EP1, I wish

The hotel scene with the Asian receptionist is comedic in a good way, Monica's angry face is so cute, that kind of cuteness that only works with bitchiness. A special character and a special project in the VN culture.

Looking forward to the next episode!
You think every criminal is an animal who wanks off in public?!
Well we are in the world of lewd games so I guess your wish is... not that strange.
YET there were reasons for things to go slow. Remember, this was a prologue only.
The point here was to get to know Monica and see her realize she had lost her empire.
Also, we already have tons of games going from 0 to 100% slutsex in 10 minutes or less.
Part of the quality here is, the main character does not fall into the deepest sewers and faces the dirtiest stuff instantly.
Doesnt mean there wont be such things, but the way down is also a path that takes time.
As it was announced to get the party started with Episode 2, offering different branches and paths you will most certainly get to enjoy more humiliating scenarios. I m pretty sure you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, a quick update to the progress so far.

The news about progress!
All this time I'm very actively engaged in the development of Episode 2.
Now is the end of the stage of the rendering of game arts. It's about 90% of renders already sent to the render station. Currently, there is about one thousand total of them.
The next step is to create an animation (yes, there will be animation with Monica). Total render time of animation and arts will take about ten more days.
In this time I'll rework the game engine. It's impossible to start the new chapter based on the mess that has accumulated there. Also needs to make a lot of improvements in it.
I had hopes that the programmer will help me to speed up the work, but I still have not found a good helper.
So I have to do everything myself, which will affect the release date of the game.
I planned to release the game at the end of this month, or the very beginning of the next. Due to the amount of renders and work with the engine, I can say that I will not have time this month. Most likely the game will be released closer to the December 10th.
Please understand me. I'm working at full speed, trying to maintain a high level of quality, but it costs time.
I want to make the sequel worthy of the previous game. I hope you stay with me and help me with this.

Last edited:

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys, a quick update to the progress so far.

The news about progress!
All this time I'm very actively engaged in the development of Episode 2.
Now is the end of the stage of the rendering of game arts. It's about 90% of renders already sent to the render station. Currently, there is about one thousand total of them.
The next step is to create an animation (yes, there will be animation with Monica). Total render time of animation and arts will take about ten more days.
In this time I'll rework the game engine. It's impossible to start the new chapter based on the mess that has accumulated there. Also needs to make a lot of improvements in it.
I had hopes that the programmer will help me to speed up the work, but I still have not found a good helper.
So I have to do everything myself, which will affect the release date of the game.
I planned to release the game at the end of this month, or the very beginning of the next. Due to the amount of renders and work with the engine, I can say that I will not have time this month. Most likely the game will be released closer to the December 10th.
Please understand me. I'm working at full speed, trying to maintain a high level of quality, but it costs time.
I want to make the sequel worthy of the previous game. I hope you stay with me and help me with this.
High quality games like this needs same quality input. I appreciate keeping the comm channels open and your overall effort.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
The developer can take all his time to make a really good sequel because ...These things.... they take time. But then sometimes, I am like

Last edited:
Reactions: Abibliboop

Rastafarid

Nov 19, 2018
Just finished the first episode and i was very, very good
I really love Monica she is an interesting character and the way she is evolving in the chapter 1 makes us feel attached to her and then we really care about what she is going through
Also most of the characters are very well designed
(An sorry if my english isnt good :s )

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
And once again, the new update is getting closer and closer... a little teaser below.

There will be much of Monica in the new version ;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes