Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

More news about a new release :)
Development is going well. I managed to do a considerable amount of work in a short time. The reworking of the engine is almost completed, and it's time to start making the quest scripting, sound effects, testing, converting animation, etc.
A lot of work, but it's not too much in comparison with task done already.
Also, rendering is still in progress, and it'll be finished near 10th as I promised before. Maybe, if the stars converge and everything else is ready, then I add final renders to the game like hotcakes straight from the oven and release the game :)
But there may be the delay for 1-2 days. I work with all my force, and I will try to release the game as early as possible.
The v0.1 will count 1200 renders :)
Not too bad for the first version, yeah? ;)
To reduce the waiting time, I will post non-critical spoilers every 1-2 days ;)
I don't want to reveal the story ;)
Stay up to date!

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
I've got an issue on Wednesday. If I play on the "kind" route it offers the "why not" option when answering the phone call. If I'm on the "bad" path, the second variant appears, but it's disabled due to h fact that Monica is not kind enough. Can I use this option somehow of now?

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys, a quick update to the progress so far.

The news about progress!
All this time I'm very actively engaged in the development of Episode 2.
Now is the end of the stage of the rendering of game arts. It's about 90% of renders already sent to the render station. Currently, there is about one thousand total of them.
The next step is to create an animation (yes, there will be animation with Monica). Total render time of animation and arts will take about ten more days.
In this time I'll rework the game engine. It's impossible to start the new chapter based on the mess that has accumulated there. Also needs to make a lot of improvements in it.
I had hopes that the programmer will help me to speed up the work, but I still have not found a good helper.
So I have to do everything myself, which will affect the release date of the game.
I planned to release the game at the end of this month, or the very beginning of the next. Due to the amount of renders and work with the engine, I can say that I will not have time this month. Most likely the game will be released closer to the December 10th.
Please understand me. I'm working at full speed, trying to maintain a high level of quality, but it costs time.
I want to make the sequel worthy of the previous game. I hope you stay with me and help me with this.

This path with that little rich brat has got my heart racing. For the love of god please follow this through!!!!!!!

Reactions: kiro and Stiffler

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

Hi!
The game is almost ready. I ran into unexpectedly heavy testing of new game mechanic.
Also, there are some translation delays. And, maybe, the German version will be released a little bit later.
I wish to have one more day for testing and plan to release the game on 12th.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
List of things which you can do till the episode 2 gets released and after.
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Work out (Hit the gym, focus on the legs so that you can save your seed for Monica later that night, you know what I mean)
4. Eat Prawns/Shrimps, Fish, Oysters, some chocolates etc and other aphrodisiac foods.
5. Go to work
6. Before you get home from work, episode 2 will get released.
7. Download the game and start playing the episode. Control your load. Keep the momentum going. Fap stop Fap stop..Keep doing this throughout the game till 1-2 hrs. And then when a hot scene shows up blow your load and have your jizz spread all across your room and your computer.
8. SLEEEEEP like a PIG
9. Wake up next day fresh.

N.B. Jizz quantity will be much much higher depending on your AGE fap frequency. Say if you haven't fapped for like 3-4 days and are still eating healthy and working out (No smoking and drinking)

Mar 26, 2018
List of things which you can do till the episode 2 gets released and after.
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Work out (Hit the gym, focus on the legs so that you can save your seed for Monica later that night, you know what I mean)
4. Eat Prawns/Shrimps, Fish, Oysters, some chocolates etc and other aphrodisiac foods.
5. Go to work
6. Before you get home from work, episode 2 will get released.
7. Download the game and start playing the episode. Control your load. Keep the momentum going. Fap stop Fap stop..Keep doing this throughout the game till 1-2 hrs. And then when a hot scene shows up blow your load and have your jizz spread all across your room and your computer.
8. SLEEEEEP like a PIG
9. Wake up next day fresh.

N.B. Jizz quantity will be much much higher depending on your AGE fap frequency. Say if you haven't fapped for like 3-4 days and are still eating healthy and working out (No smoking and drinking)
This is right here a very helpfull and easy to read manual on how to play successfully this game..Take notes guys and thank you for your time sir..

Reactions: Larry247
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes