jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Loaded a very old save in order to make it work, progressed through the office storyline again, did Bardie's quest with spying on his mom after Steve's visit, but his progress bar is still stuck at lvl 3. Betty's is at lvl 5. Bots say "waiting for further progress with the plot", but I can't go any further. Am I missing something?

Zwentibold

Feb 3, 2019
In the bathroom-event with Philip I can get only 74 corruption-points but for one decision I need 80 or more ... how can I get them?
(Monica distributed flyers and took a look at Bardies laptop every possible day and did the first photo shot and the charity event. I used every possibility to max her corruption I was able to find)

thy in advance
That's odd. You should be able to gain more than enough corruption before the event with Philip.
Don't forget you also gain corruption by cleaning the house and by stealing food at the gas station.

EDIT: Also delivering drugs when distributing flyers gives you extra corruption.

vduh

Mar 16, 2018
I know that these type of games are not played for the story, but this game has so much illogical steps, that my brain hurts. This could be a great game, it has good graphics, but the "story" kills it. It is illogical and nonsensical.
How?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
That's odd. You should be able to gain more than enough corruption before the event with Philip.
Don't forget you also gain corruption by cleaning the house and by stealing food at the gas station.

EDIT: Also delivering drugs when distributing flyers gives you extra corruption.
You can gain enough corruption points before. It's a sandbox style, so you don't need to go to Dick when Fred tells you right now. Just play one week more until you have enough corruption. :)

critter

Jun 9, 2017

I let Monica clean the house every day and distribute flyers (incl drug delivery and painter touching) and stealing food at the gas station gives only one point (less than distributing flyers). But the problem starts just at the start of part 2 because I got more than 10 points for seducing dick in his office only on Monday and not on Sunday (and I got no points for seducing him even its signed as the corruption-path - bug?).

I found a bug: when Monica uses the wc after house cleaning in whore clothes are following 2 pictures from the flyer distribution and no pee scene.

Zwentibold

Feb 3, 2019
I let Monica clean the house every day and distribute flyers (incl drug delivery and painter touching) and stealing food at the gas station gives only one point (less than distributing flyers). But the problem starts just at the start of part 2 because I got more than 10 points for seducing dick in his office only on Monday and not on Sunday (and I got no points for seducing him even its signed as the corruption-path - bug?).

Honestly, i don't remember that part well enough to give you a correct answer, but as the user "chromed" pointed out, you should be able to delay the meeting with Dick until you have enough corruption points.
Anyways bugs do occur sometimes.
I encountered one where i wasn't able to enter Bardie's room and i had to download a save posted by another user cause there was no way of fixing it.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Im gunna wait for the android fix and see if the saves work, if not ill restart episode, is a great game so i dont mind too much.
How has this not got an animation tag??? Can someone add that please.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
It seems I've become stuck.
Bardie is lvl 3 and "waiting further progress of the plot of the game"
Looking at the walkthrough that would be going with Betty to the gym until Steve comes to visit on saturday, but Betty is lvl 4 and also "waiting further progress of the plot of the game". I went with her to the gym multiple times and it doesn't trigger the Steve scene so I can't advance either hers or Bardie's story.

Darrog1

Jan 9, 2018
i've installed patch and still my saves are gone :(
Anyone could upload save for the end of 0.3 on bitch route?

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
It seems I've become stuck.
Bardie is lvl 3 and "waiting further progress of the plot of the game"
Looking at the walkthrough that would be going with Betty to the gym until Steve comes to visit on saturday, but Betty is lvl 4 and also "waiting further progress of the plot of the game". I went with her to the gym multiple times and it doesn't trigger the Steve scene so I can't advance either hers or Bardie's story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question:

Does Amanda come back or we have just wait for it? I made every photo session, and Biff doesn't give new work for me. What are the possibilities to collect the 5000 dollar? Only Steve, or I miss some possibility?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question:

Does Amanda come back or we have just wait for it? I made every photo session, and Biff doesn't give new work for me. What are the possibilities to collect the 5000 dollar? Only Steve, or I miss some possibility?
I guess you mean Melanie, not Amanda. Anyway, after the scene with Steve you should be able to continue with photo session on saturday evenings.

Reactions: Rebyc
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes