Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The upcoming update will not be able to keep the usual 6 weeks time frame. This is primarily because DecentMonkey had to take care of fundamentally important matters.
Fortunately, these problems have now been solved, but unfortunately they have required his complete attention over the past few weeks.
But the good news is: Fashion business continues and only the upcoming update will appear a little late.
Fair enough

AftermathT

Apr 4, 2019
Hey Guys, anyone with an Account on Hitfile, K2S or Turbobit here?

I got Links for 1080P Extra, but not the Value to Down / Upload it from these Hosters to an allowed one here.

So please DM me if you can create a Mirror.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys, anyone with an Account on Hitfile, K2S or Turbobit here?

I got Links for 1080P Extra, but not the Value to Down / Upload it from these Hosters to an allowed one here.

So please DM me if you can create a Mirror.
not sure what you mean here
what's wrong with the file hosters there are here
they are user friendly
those 3 you tell about are all scammers
with a maximum of around 5kb's for non members/subscribers
where you get around 10Mb for hosters there are allowed here

Reactions: Stan5851

AftermathT

Apr 4, 2019
those 3 you tell about are all scammers
with a maximum of around 5kb's for non members/subscribers
where you get around 10Mb for hosters there are allowed here
Thats exactly the Point, its not my Upload on this Hosters, but if someone here had an Account on them this Person can Upload it on a "better" Host, like Mega or something else.

Thats my Intention on that ;)

More Stuff 4 all of Us.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thats exactly the Point, its not my Upload on this Hosters, but if someone here had an Account on them this Person can Upload it on a "better" Host, like Mega or something else.

Thats my Intention on that ;)

More Stuff 4 all of Us.
but but but
we already have those
look in first post

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Nope, in the First Post its NOT the Extra Version ;-)
from my understanding, the 1080p version is always the extra version. unless it changed
100% correct. The 1080p version is the extra version. This applies to all three episodes. And of coarse if it is listed as the 720p version it is NOT the extra version. There is no 720p extra version.

Reactions: Cilverah

experientialmadness

Dec 3, 2021
so I've been playing the first couple of games, but I can never get into it because she doesn't seem like she's enjoying what she's doing. does it ever get to a point where she willingly bangs/enjoys the sex, without her internal monologue basically rejecting what is happening or just plotting revenge?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
she did with fred, multiple orgasms...succummed a little for the first time
plus once with bardies friend she seemed to enjoy a few parts
And you forgot the orgasm during sex with Steve (ep2). Also worth mentioning is the scene in ep3 where a drunken Monica has sex with punks.
001.jpg
Anyway, it doesn't mean anything within the current concept of the game. And Monica's ability to have orgasms only indicates that she's not frigid, but it doesn't mean that Monica has ever consciously enjoyed the process of intercourse. And I don't think anything will change in her attitude towards sex in the future (even if there are more orgasms).

Last edited:

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Monica Buckfett = Money in a bucket

I was nice to the maid at Episode 1 but a beach to everyone else.
She somehow hasnt shown up at my game progress. Yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was nice to the maid at Episode 1 but a beach to everyone else.
She somehow hasnt shown up at my game progress. Yet?
If your Monica was nice with two aspiring models in ep1, you'll lose out on the many explicit scenes that can take place in Monica's former office. If , the start of Monica's maid storyline will be in case Monica treated her harshly in episode 1. But based on my gaming experience, I remember that my Monica was also nice to the maid and that didn't stop her from starting Julia's storyline. Anyway, better check with someone else here.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes