evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
If your Monica was nice with two aspiring models in ep1, you'll lose out on the many explicit scenes that can take place in Monica's former office. If , the start of Monica's maid storyline will be in case Monica treated her harshly in episode 1. But based on my gaming experience, I remember that my Monica was also nice to the maid and that didn't stop her from starting Julia's storyline. Anyway, better check with someone else here.
Thankyou, getting that confirmed from you is enough.

Reactions: Stan5851

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
So I have played the game for quite some time before (ep2, I remember a couple of events with investors by Bill). But Monica still wasn't enjoying sex at all (except an orgasm or something in the ep1 or early in ep2 while having sex with the old guy near the pool at her house (forgot his name). Does that changed somewhat? Kills quite a lot of fun for me that she hates sex :|

nvm I guess, read the first post on the page
(search was giving mostly old results tho)

Reactions: vimmers

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I finished ep 1 and started ep 2 I load in using my last save right before she went to bed in ep 1 but in ep 2 whenever i try to load back in to a save i made in ep 2(to be specific various different places during ep 2 first day i even tried sleeping and tried the second day and it still gives the error) i get an exception error and it doesn't let me continue and doesn't let me load back in to a different spot it still doesn't let me. This is what the traceback file says:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom1.rpy", line 49, in script

Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

p.s. I have attached the traceback.txt
p.p.s. Ignoring the error multiple times seemed to have fixed the issue for now atleast....please let me know if i have done something wrong on my end

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I finished ep 1 and started ep 2 I load in using my last save right before she went to bed in ep 1 but in ep 2 whenever i try to load back in to a save i made in ep 2(to be specific various different places during ep 2 first day i even tried sleeping and tried the second day and it still gives the error) i get an exception error and it doesn't let me continue and doesn't let me load back in to a different spot it still doesn't let me. This is what the traceback file says:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Rooms/House/Basement/basement_bedroom1.rpy", line 49, in script

Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

p.s. I have attached the traceback.txt
p.p.s. Ignoring the error multiple times seemed to have fixed the issue for now atleast....please let me know if i have done something wrong on my end
just to be sure have you installed the gallery mod then it cause bugs
you can try mine saves https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-7214307
but have you tried migrate from 720 t0 1080 or opposite
you see that when you will load a save

Reactions: Stan5851

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone help me about play order? Disclaimer confused me,Should i play episode 1 and then 2 or play 1 and then episode 3?

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
you can try mine saves https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-7214307
I did install the gallery mod however i did a clean reinstall about 3 times still nothing worked apart from ignoring the issue in which case the errors don't show up anymore...hopefully it doesn't show up again. Also I would like to know if its possible to get revenge on everyone that betrayed monica...im a sucker for that...however for now it seems that theres no way to avoid her doing incriminating stuff I just want to know if that would get in the way of her revenge...you can DM me if you don't want to spoil or something for the others

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I did install the gallery mod however i did a clean reinstall about 3 times still nothing worked apart from ignoring the issue in which case the errors don't show up anymore...hopefully it doesn't show up again. Also I would like to know if its possible to get revenge on everyone that betrayed monica...im a sucker for that...however for now it seems that theres no way to avoid her doing incriminating stuff I just want to know if that would get in the way of her revenge...you can DM me if you don't want to spoil or something for the others
The good old gallery mod. The gift that keeps on giving.

If you are having problems loading a ep1 save into ep2 just start a new ep 2 game and answer the questions as you chose in your ep 1 playthrough.

There is a revenge path but it is as of now separate from the main story and rather short. But if Monica's revenge is what you're after it's there for you. So far with the main story Monica is a long way from any sort of revenge. And to be honest I don't believe her revenge is the point of the main story.
If that's a problem then this game may just not be for you.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Can anyone help me about play order? Disclaimer confused me,Should i play episode 1 and then 2 or play 1 and then episode 3?
You need FAQ 1.3.4
Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep3 version include all content of the game?
A: You have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
The good old gallery mod. The gift that keeps on giving.

If you are having problems loading a ep1 save into ep2 just start a new ep 2 game and answer the questions as you chose in your ep 1 playthrough.

There is a revenge path but it is as of now separate from the main story and rather short. But if Monica's revenge is what you're after it's there for you. So far with the main story Monica is a long way from any sort of revenge. And to be honest I don't believe her revenge is the point of the main story.
If that's a problem then this game may just not be for you.
I get it...the galley mod is big nono but shouldn't a clean extract fix it? Also I mean if you were to consider the story, isn't the ultimate goal her finally getting revenge...(maybe its too soon) ...I mean I don't mind playing because I can tell the devs put alot of work into the game, It'd be a waste not to finish it but at this point its just monica getting abused....It's weird being in control of the main character and choosing paths for her knowing she's gonna get fked either way...I mean i know this is just a p game but I can't help but admit i feel sorry for her and you kind of get attached to the character...and I was ultimately trying to be nice to everyone in ep 1...disappointed that it didn't do much(i don't know if it will help later though) anyways you were right about this game not being for someone like me....but like I said....I will try to finish it. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited:

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
I'm on episode 2.2, but never sure if it's finished or not, does it have a end scene that then you continue in next update?

Only seems to be the police station available to goto for the training or whatever it is.

Reactions: vcxvcxvcxvxcv

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm on episode 2.2, but never sure if it's finished or not, does it have a end scene that then you continue in next update?
There hasn't been an episode 2.2. for over a year now, it's been renamed by the developer. See FAQ. (1.3.4)
1501482_01.jpg
Only seems to be the police station available to goto for the training or whatever it is.
See FAQ. (1.3.5) including information under the "more details" spoiler.
when next update is coming??
The next update will be released with a slight delay. The exact release date will be known at a later date.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
i am sure you can find it yourself by using SEARCH
The pinned msg redirects to a mod that is deprecated on v10, the v10 scenes dont load due to lack of labels.
The reason why I posted this is because anyone who has a functional one after that could just point people in the right direction if so.

Reactions: Lovv99
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes