Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Demanding payments is normal for everyone is doing performances as job.... all jobs must be paid!
is everyone doing a job a whore?
No one disputes that any work must be paid, even if it is such a dubious and immoral (in terms of the moral standards accepted by society) "profession" as a prostitution. The man above has been explained the fundamental difference between a slut and a whore, that's all.

Reactions: Udayana and EraRamp

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
what's up with this stupid ass grindy game, hidden cheat menu was bad enough but at least one exists now... but i can't seem activate a skip unseen text option or a rollback slide option in the preferences? what the fuck. how to make a game the most annoying piece of crap to play of all time award should go to this game. fucking stop disabling the basic ren'py settings and let people do whatever the fuck they want. if i want to skip text i should be able to without putting 30,000 clicks on my mouse. fuck. I've been putting off replaying this game for 2 years now because of this grindy shit. and i want to actually semi-replay it, not load a save someone else provided from chapter 3. the content is good, the story is good, the writing is good, but fuck you and your sandbox learn to un-grind the sandbox and add features that help with that. seriously. cheat menu should have existed from day one.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
what's up with this stupid ass grindy game, hidden cheat menu was bad enough but at least one exists now... but i can't seem activate a skip unseen text option or a rollback slide option in the preferences? what the fuck. how to make a game the most annoying piece of crap to play of all time award should go to this game. fucking stop disabling the basic ren'py settings and let people do whatever the fuck they want. if i want to skip text i should be able to without putting 30,000 clicks on my mouse. fuck. I've been putting off replaying this game for 2 years now because of this grindy shit. and i want to actually semi-replay it, not load a save someone else provided from chapter 3. the content is good, the story is good, the writing is good, but fuck you and your sandbox learn to un-grind the sandbox and add features that help with that. seriously. cheat menu should have existed from day one.
gallery mod is created for people's like you

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
gallery mod is created for people's like you
i mean this isn't explosive first day tried the game anger, this is patiently waiting 3+ years finally flipped wtf anger. there's no rollback slide option. the fuck, developer why did you fucking choose ren'py if you don't even allow people to roll back their slide? episode fucking 1 allowed me to roll back my slide, why doesn't 2? fucking make the game in RPG maker if it's going to be this stupid/anal about going backward because you misclicked a dialogue option. and reloading a fucking save doesn't even reload to the spot where the save is. it reloaded to a whole different scenery background and i can't tell if this is before or after my save. like come the fuck on. which basically means i had to replay shit while clicking 1000 times just to get that choice again and not misclick it this time. it's really fucking annoying. your game is already fucked because you chose sandbox, which makes it annoying to play, but stop disabling the ren'py features. fuck.

i don't want the gallery mod, i don't mind playing sandbox when it's done well, and when i can skip dialogue and when i can rollback. but this is ridiculous. a family venture is a sandbox, i can fucking roll back. i can fucking skip. why can't i here? what's the fucking logic? please explain. please explain the logic when you have a game that is a total of 3 chapters and approaching 30 gigs, and maybe people don't want to load other peoples saves or have a save of their own? i already played this game twice from beginning to end... i just lost my saves for it, and it's been a year+ and i want to refresh memory but not trudge along at a snails pace either. that's why a decent ctrl function to skip text would be handy. i already read the dialogue plenty of times, i don't need to fully read repetitive stuff, and some stuff i should be able to skip while fast reading. if only the fucking ctrl skip worked properly without needing the assistance of 1000 clicks.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i mean this isn't explosive first day tried the game anger, this is patiently waiting 3+ years finally flipped wtf anger. there's no rollback slide option. the fuck, developer why did you fucking choose ren'py if you don't even allow people to roll back their slide? episode fucking 1 allowed me to roll back my slide, why doesn't 2? fucking make the game in RPG maker if it's going to be this stupid/anal about going backward because you misclicked a dialogue option. and reloading a fucking save doesn't even reload to the spot where the save is. it reloaded to a whole different scenery background and i can't tell if this is before or after my save. like come the fuck on. which basically means i had to replay shit while clicking 1000 times just to get that choice again and not misclick it this time. it's really fucking annoying. your game is already fucked because you chose sandbox, which makes it annoying to play, but stop disabling the ren'py features. fuck.

i don't want the gallery mod, i don't mind playing sandbox when it's done well, and when i can skip dialogue and when i can rollback. but this is ridiculous. a family venture is a sandbox, i can fucking roll back. i can fucking skip. why can't i here? what's the fucking logic? please explain. please explain the logic when you have a game that is a total of 3 chapters and approaching 30 gigs, and maybe people don't want to load other peoples saves or have a save of their own? i already played this game twice from beginning to end... i just lost my saves for it, and it's been a year+ and i want to refresh memory but not trudge along at a snails pace either. that's why a decent ctrl function to skip text would be handy. i already read the dialogue plenty of times, i don't need to fully read repetitive stuff, and some stuff i should be able to skip while fast reading. if only the fucking ctrl skip worked properly without needing the assistance of 1000 clicks.
If you play the official ep2(the one without Bardie) you can roll back all you want.:)
And if you manage to stop ranting and raving long enough to get to ep3, you can roll back there as well. Good luck.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
If you play the official ep2(the one without Bardie) you can roll back all you want.:)
And if you manage to stop ranting and raving long enough to get to ep3, you can roll back there as well. Good luck.
in the official they had to remove bardie? so i guess the episode 2 uploaded here isn't the official one hrm... sucks about bardie - thanks but i like bardie... i'll just have to suffer with episode 2... until i get to 3.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
in the official they had to remove bardie? so i guess the episode 2 uploaded here isn't the official one hrm...
The episode 2 posted here was the official one until the developer was forced to remove Bardie and all related content from the game. In any case, version continuity is maintained and you won't have any problems using the saves from ep2 with Bardie to the next episode 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

candy27

Aug 11, 2019

Perhaps the developer thought that if he put skip button, no one would read the dialogues. I also used auto clicker app in my second playthrough

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Skipping dialoges works just fine in Ep2 and Ep3... ;)
fresh OS install, fresh game install... so at least for me i can only skip content i have already seen. which on this computer is nothing, it's all new content for my computer. for me personally it's old content since i've played most of chapter/episode 2 before.

the skip option is greyed out if the content is new, and if i reload an old save... holding ctrl works but there are tons of stops - sometimes after every sentence there will be a halt on the skip until you click with the mouse and then it skips 1 or 2 more sentences and then you need to click again? apparently this is not a problem with episode 2 (official with bardie removed), and with episode 3 or episode 1.

Perhaps the developer thought that if he put skip button, no one would read the dialogues. I also used auto clicker app in my second playthrough
Maybe, but good dialogue doesn't require that type of enforcement, plenty of games on here that provide skip that i've played where i couldn't wait to read the text, and with text that still grabs my attention after a second or third playthrough. that being said, i just want to skip/skim some of the text for things i've already read in past playthroughs (mostly skim). and then for repetitive stuff, a full on skip, no reading would be great... because it's repetitive, i already read it once... time to skip the next 30 times. having an auto-clicker is a smart idea!

The episode 2 posted here was the official one until the developer was forced to remove Bardie and all related content from the game. In any case, version continuity is maintained and you won't have any problems using the saves from ep2 with Bardie to the next episode 3.
sucks they removed bardie, i guess any content where there could be doubt the person is 18 had to be removed especially if the dev wanted to upload the game on steam or something (since they have stricter rules about that there).

Reactions: Echbert

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sucks they removed bardie, i guess any content where there could be doubt the person is 18 had to be removed especially if the dev wanted to upload the game on steam or something (since they have stricter rules about that there).
you can dl torrents and he are there

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes