lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
I am sooo confused whether i want to try this game or not. Does the MC progress whatsoever? are most scenes optional or a must? i get from reviews so many mixed messages.. And usually the ones i read that give it great rating dont explain much while the bad ratings go into extreme detail of why its bad. I despise a grind and sandboxes are rarely done well... Can any one elaborate what to expect from sort of neutral pov?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I am sooo confused whether i want to try this game or not. Does the MC progress whatsoever? are most scenes optional or a must? i get from reviews so many mixed messages.. And usually the ones i read that give it great rating dont explain much while the bad ratings go into extreme detail of why its bad. I despise a grind and sandboxes are rarely done well... Can any one elaborate what to expect from sort of neutral pov?
I don't think anyone can answer that for you since it's a matter of personal preference. If you're into pure VN and hate sandbox alltogether then the sandbox will bother you and probably feel too grindy. Otherwise it's not worse than the average RPGM game. If you don't mind some occasional grind and sandbox the scenes animations and imagery I think are really worth it.

As for progress it's mostly based on progressing in different sexual events whom in various degree are related and branched into the story. Main emphasis of the game lies on those events, some of whom slowly progress the story itself.

Last edited:

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
do i need to use update code to work for MOMMY ?? i just want to play the game to work on the street . please someone tell me what to do exactly

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i'm using '' update code '' from ep 3v10 to ep 3v5 ... so this is not an update but a downgrade to ep 5 ? i'm so confused i dont understand . i just want the last update and work for mommy !

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i'm using '' update code '' from ep 3v10 to ep 3v5 ... so this is not an update but a downgrade to ep 5 ? i'm so confused i dont understand . i just want the last update and work for mommy !
You are the first person in my memory who has made a downgrade of a game from a later version to an earlier one. Most importantly, it's unclear why you did it. Pay attention to the FAQ.

After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1. Based on this, it makes no sense to artificially downgrade the game from version 10 to 5, as version 10 includes all content from Ep3 v1 to Ep3 v10.

I don't advise you to start playing from ep3, as all 3 episodes are interconnected and you'll miss a huge amount of interesting content. But if you do want to start a new game from episode 3, you can do so. As for the quest "work for Mommy", here are the conditions under which the quest will start.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i remember the first monica seducing ralph wearing betty's clothes, there is a scene of fred talking to liam(neighboor old house) about his old boss and fred replying "you'll have fun with him" maybe there will be a gangbang scene like betty did
I think it's likely that Monica is reacting to meeting her neighbour again in the newest spoiler. The question is where has Betty gone since Ralph kicked her out? I see two possible options. One is she went to her old friend Steve for help and the other is that she moved in with the neighbour and became is live in maid. Either way Fred is definitely going to reintroduce Monica to her neighbour at some point. No doubt that will lead to a gangbang or two.;)

Reactions: Cfy8655

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Tough life decisions.

It requires a safe space

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes