ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
how to deal with pervy photographer? i am at 90 point with him. and cant finish it. I have done all scenes with photoshoot + i can show tits to dat freak in office. But i cant progress even with panties in home it says Frozen progress with kiddo. And frozen progress in office with freak.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
how to deal with pervy photographer? i am at 90 point with him. and cant finish it. I have done all scenes with photoshoot + i can show tits to dat freak in office. But i cant progress even with panties in home it says Frozen progress with kiddo. And frozen progress in office with freak.
Frozen means you've reached the end of the progression in this version.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep.2 v0.21!

PC (394MB): - - - -
Mac (384MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
yes thanks.. and what about that pervy photographer then? 90/100 progression.
Him and Victoria are the only ones I didn't max out because it's way too grindy and I'm sure the next version will give us more opportunities. Right now it's just boring. Skip a week, do a shoot, skip a week, etc. I have like 210 corruption, so I'll just wait.

EDIT: To me it seems like we're not meant to max them out yet. It doesn't feel like a natural progression... why would you keep doing the same photoshoots over and over again, not to mention to max out Victoria you would've given her about 100k which doesn't seem right.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Guess i'm stuck with Victoria, i've reached 100/100 but it keeps telling me to give her money. Im tired already, is there anything else to do after this?

DetBrass

Feb 23, 2018
Do you have a v1 save? If so, load that in v2 and then you should start on the newest version.
i have the save from the v1, when monica starts in her house with new owners, i started playing v2 using that save file but ends on friday night..i also have an error, when i click on the notepad in top left corner game crashes

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
So, I had Monica do the photo shoot, and flash Biff her tits.

The official walkthrough ( ) says this:

"Keep making photo shoots and make money until Biff’s level rises.

After some time, Monica will find out that her secretary began to behave differently."

Neither can I participate in additional shoots, nor has the secretary's behavior changed. She can't go to the castings either.

What I am I doing wrong?

Reactions: bobbo69

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys, any lesbian scenes in this, i dont like when heroine is just jumping of every cock that is in the game, and i dont like old farts fucking girls.
Sorry for english.

Reactions: SALVINO

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i have the save from the v1, when monica starts in her house with new owners, i started playing v2 using that save file but ends on friday night..i also have an error, when i click on the notepad in top left corner game crashes
My save was at the end of the charity event.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

After some time, Monica will find out that her secretary began to behave differently."

Neither can I participate in additional shoots, nor has the secretary's behavior changed. She can't go to the castings either.

What I am I doing wrong?
The secretary's behavior changes almost immediately. Like the first photoshoot. You'll notice she dresses a little differently, that's it. You can only go to the shoots once a week, castings are after the photoshoot, you just show Biff your tits, but that they can only happen if you forced models to take off the clothes when you were doing the castings.

Reactions: Lycan73

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys, any lesbian scenes in this, i dont like when heroine is just jumping of every cock that is in the game, and i dont like old farts fucking girls.
Sorry for english.
I think there was kind of one with the clothing store lady... but I'd be very surprised if there weren't future scenes with Betty, Victoria and Monica's gym friends.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

What I am I doing wrong?
If the Secretary is starting to like Biff and say good things about him (and is wearing the crotchless pants), that's the change.

Reactions: deluges and Lycan73

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Meh, I hate playing a female MC who gets boned by guys. That really feels gay to me, not that this would be a bad thing, just not MY thing.
So, if there aren't any options to play this solely with lesbian scenes I'll continue to give this game a pass.
Damn shame, renders look good.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes