juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I dont want to read any spoilers so I'm avoiding reading past comments, but I just want to know if there is much content after it gets to the point where you clean the house and pass out flyers. It seems SUUUUPER grindy.

Tupã_

Apr 25, 2018
help me please!

I'm in ep.2, where Monica says: I need to go the police !!! Quickly! I have to stop him before he gets there. After that what do I do? please help me!

sorry my english, google translator

Analursurper

Nov 12, 2018
Wow! Sorry for creating such a bad game and waste your time by playing in it :)
Maybe I don't think by my brains (as you said), but... I have a question: What makes people as you suffer for hours playing the worst game in the world? ;)
There are tons of bad games, and you just registered on this forum for post message about how this game is bad. And the funny thing is, many haters play every new version of this game ;)
Maybe you admit to yourself that this game causes emotions. It's not like tasteless bubble-gum, and then perhaps you look at it in another light.
Dont sweat it dude, its an impressive game you should be proud of. Dont let anyone take that from you.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
anybody knows which scene is this?
It's in the hotel scene at the end of ep 2-1, if you don't go to Biff to get the last $1,000. Go to the guy who wants to dance, and insult the busboy. Then Monica has to blow both of them in the bathroom.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
help me please!

I'm in ep.2, where Monica says: I need to go the police !!! Quickly! I have to stop him before he gets there. After that what do I do? please help me!

sorry my english, google translator
Go to the police station, enter, and have a dialogue with the kid. It is possible you need the patch for this to work (it worked for me without the patch).

Reactions: BruceLee73

Tupã_

Apr 25, 2018
Go to the police station, enter, and have a dialogue with the kid. It is possible you need the patch for this to work (it worked for me without the patch).
but ... the boy was not there! I already talked to him before ... :(

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I think each game/story has it's own tastes. To each their own. Can't please everyone. For my own tastes I really this story and some of the characters, especially Monica. The progress isn't exactly fast, but things are done well. Some of these stories take a little time and really all you can (should) do is be patient.

There is a little bit of work involved in getting all there is to offer. I think outcomes are the reward. There is a story and it's heading in a very specific direction. I think that's what most of the fans are looking forward to. Really excited to see what the next couple of installments look like.

Big thanks to DecentMonkey.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
While I love the game, I'm curious how the office and falling paths are able to be pursued concurrently. She's making way more money doing photoshoots than she would being a street whore and while I love the idea of the falling path, I don't quite get how / why it would be a viable option. I would think that that would be a last resort thing, like after shit really goes south with either or all of the other three storylines, but given the fact that we're already getting "customers" it just seems... :unsure:

Oct 17, 2018
I just love the little details. Something as little as "I liked that projector" goes such a long way. All those location based poses too! Like how she is hiding from the prostitutes after what she had said to them, lol! I am always anxious when I have to walk through that place. Thankfully (or maybe not?) they never say anything. Oh snap! I hope there'll be some confrontation about Monica encroaching on their territory!

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
This game is lame. MC is presented with choices that lead to nowhere at times. The result being incredibly linear. Option A or Option B...except there is no option b...just a sentence meant to present itself as another option. A game with very limited choices means the "User" follows a forced path...like reading a story. I would like to think that "MY" choices is what shapes MC, not having to deal with something already written in stone.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
The image of the backup does not show where you are holding it.
There is a slight hitch in the game
There is no charge for 1080p, only 720p

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes