Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Hi guys! I've a problem, I can't unzip the file! It said Error 1 no authorization! I'm on mac, do someone have a solution?

Reactions: djolle

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
hey i finished victoria ,betty,badri and also biff pathways but still why i cant win trust of biff to take the jop i cant even give him audition ....plz help anyone

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Wow, this game has come a long way. I remember playing one of the initial versions. Now it is pretty good! Art is amazing.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Wow! Sorry for creating such a bad game and waste your time by playing in it :)
Maybe I don't think by my brains (as you said), but... I have a question: What makes people as you suffer for hours playing the worst game in the world? ;)
There are tons of bad games, and you just registered on this forum for post message about how this game is bad. And the funny thing is, many haters play every new version of this game ;)
Maybe you admit to yourself that this game causes emotions. It's not like tasteless bubble-gum, and then perhaps you look at it in another light.
hey,decent monkey i have frozen biff,betty,badri,victoria progresses but still biff dont trust me to the job i am stuck there i even put the patch i cant give him the audition plzz help me what shold i do i have 260 curruption points still he is not trusting me for the job

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
I played the update. It was pretty nice. A bit grindy. I started around 90 or so, and had to get to 200 for the final photo shoot. It wasn't bad, but grindy. I think much more achievable if you go down the falling path with her.

With her doing all the photoshoots, it might be nice for Bardie to get his hands on other magazines as they come out. To taunt her with her slutty photos. Also, might be nice for her to be caught wearing Betty's panties, to have them stripped off her, and maybe that's now Bardie gets to see her naked underneath the first time?

I liked seeing that dream where she'd been to the farm and gotten branded and such. It was neat, to see that she was thinking about it. And in genuine fear of it.
hey help me i am stuck biff,victoria.betty,badrie all progresses of those are frozen but i cant get the gob from biff friend plz help..can you send saves or tell me the way i have curruption point 260..but icant even pass audition of biff

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Monica must offend models in EP1 for castings with Biff. This is one of the far-reaching consequences made in Episode 1.
Also, you can answer the question about models if you start a new game from EP2.
can you tell me the answeri mean correct choices plz tell brother you mean i have to tells those workers as monkeys

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Wow! Sorry for creating such a bad game and waste your time by playing in it :)
Maybe I don't think by my brains (as you said), but... I have a question: What makes people as you suffer for hours playing the worst game in the world? ;)
There are tons of bad games, and you just registered on this forum for post message about how this game is bad. And the funny thing is, many haters play every new version of this game ;)
Maybe you admit to yourself that this game causes emotions. It's not like tasteless bubble-gum, and then perhaps you look at it in another light.
I take this opportunity to thank you for your amazing game, the graphics are great and the story is really interesting! Thank you so much!

Reactions: DecentMonkey

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
This game is lame. MC is presented with choices that lead to nowhere at times. The result being incredibly linear. Option A or Option B...except there is no option b...just a sentence meant to present itself as another option. A game with very limited choices means the "User" follows a forced path...like reading a story. I would like to think that "MY" choices is what shapes MC, not having to deal with something already written in stone.
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
the decisions DO make a difference, sometimes right away and sometimes you ll see the impact later on.
there is a number of scenes tha play out differently based on the decisions you made. but not every decision influences every situation, like in real life!
so maybe first KNOW what you are talking about, then THINK before talking and THEN talk.
if you are not capable of understanding these strings, maybe consider goin back to a game thats more on your level. like snake or tetris.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
the decisions DO make a difference, sometimes right away and sometimes you ll see the impact later on.
there is a number of scenes tha play out differently based on the decisions you made. but not every decision influences every situation, like in real life!
so maybe first KNOW what you are talking about, then THINK before talking and THEN talk.
if you are not capable of understanding these strings, maybe consider goin back to a game thats more on your level. like snake or tetris.
Really?? cause I tried on several occasions to go the way on the dialogues with the "options" in dialogue box and found several times that only one really matter and the other are really bogus. Maybe YOU need to check what you're talking about....

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know what happens when you refuse Bardies wish at the police station- picked the other part.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Could you give example, please?
1548077961731.png
Sure here you go, this is one instance. I wanted to go full bitch mode on this dude with top option in hopes that maybe her fucked up attitude makes her situation worst. Instead it's just pointless name calling, because in the end the bottom dialogue matters. Top dialogue amounts to nothing really.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone know what happens when you refuse Bardies wish at the police station- picked the other part.
you can't refuse bardie wish, you have to obey him since monica have mental trauma with marcus, like the evening press conference with biff, you can't refuse biff if you refuse then you'll be send to ranch by marcus(bad ending)

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes