Aug 8, 2021
I sent this question to the developer
I am just sad because my save files are lost now. In the 1st run, game took 5 minutes to open and i was happy it opened. But when i tried to play it some more the day after, this error greeted me. Ty anyway for doing our job too. Cheers

Last edited:

rangmar23

Jul 16, 2018
Can you in anyway put a scene where monica cleans her face by sticking it in to the prison toilet (prison bukkake scene)

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Can you in anyway put a scene where monica cleans her face by sticking it in to the prison toilet (prison bukkake scene)
Eh, that makes no sense.. :giggle: Why would she do that unless someone forced her to? Theres' a sink and if it's broken, sheets and blankets.. Besides dev is not going to change a scene that's already done nad there haven't been any new prison scenes for a long time, last ones were added like over a year ago or so.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
why is your save files lost
sorry i ask cos i don't know how android behave
Because i deleted the game in 1st place, to see if it will work when i try re-instal method. It is my fault, not androids. I'm just sad because i put 5 hours into it, just to see this error pop up when i try to run it second time, the day after. When i uninstaled it the game wiped whole FashionBusiness folder located in Android/data/....
cheers

Edit:
I have a lot of expirience in JoiPlay, so i manage to make it work flawlesly in the app. Temporary solution for android users i think.
If anyone interested, let me know by replying to this message. Its easy to fell in love with this witch of heroine, obvious reason why am i crazy for this game.

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
So, I restarted the game from Episode 2. I wanted to re-experience the start of Monica's humiliation and degradation, from the photoshoots to sex. Monica was working the pole at the slums, showing her boobs to and dancing topless for the slum dwellers. She received an offer from Stranger (guy in black) to blow him off for $50. Concurrently, a message was displayed that if I were to select "Yes," scenes with the other slum residents would be blocked. So, I selected "No," believing I'd finish the scenes with the other residents first and revisit the blowjob scene later. However, after having completed all those scenes, Stranger just won't offer money for/ask for a blowjob anymore. Without completing that, Monica can't invite guys over to her apartment. And unless she invites guys over to her apartment, she can't progress to the "mommy" route. Is there any way to progress the game further at this stage, or was it a one-time choice and I "broke" the game/route by selecting "No."?

Additionally, Monica was supposed to speak to Melanie about her visit with Marcus. I understand Melanie disappears for a while. I've sent Monica repeatedly to the dressing room. However, Melanie isn't there, and there's dialog, such as Monica wondering where she is. The option where Monica inquires with the photographer, Alex, about Melanie's whereabouts, too, has disappeared. Any tips to advance things further?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So, I restarted the game from Episode 2. I wanted to re-experience the start of Monica's humiliation and degradation, from the photoshoots to sex. Monica was working the pole at the slums, showing her boobs to and dancing topless for the slum dwellers. She received an offer from Stranger (guy in black) to blow him off for $50. Concurrently, a message was displayed that if I were to select "Yes," scenes with the other slum residents would be blocked. So, I selected "No," believing I'd finish the scenes with the other residents first and revisit the blowjob scene later. However, after having completed all those scenes, Stranger just won't offer money for/ask for a blowjob anymore. Without completing that, Monica can't invite guys over to her apartment. And unless she invites guys over to her apartment, she can't progress to the "mommy" route. Is there any way to progress the game further at this stage, or was it a one-time choice and I "broke" the game/route by selecting "No."?

Additionally, Monica was supposed to speak to Melanie about her visit with Marcus. I understand Melanie disappears for a while. I've sent Monica repeatedly to the dressing room. However, Melanie isn't there, and there's dialog, such as Monica wondering where she is. The option where Monica inquires with the photographer, Alex, about Melanie's whereabouts, too, has disappeared. Any tips to advance things further?
Unfortunately your issue with the stranger not offering Monica another chance to blow him after clicking on the option and then turning it down, is one of two known bugs that was never fixed for the episode 2 featuring Bardie. I don't know any way to fix it other than reloading a save before you clicked on the blowjob option.

The other bug FYI is getting stuck in the change room when dancing on stage in the Shiny Hole before you have 350 corruption.

Melanie doesn't return until Monica gets offered a job in the reports department. Monica needs to acquire the red dress before Biff will offer that to her.

There is a lot of additional information for players in the FAQ. It's worth checking out.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
try to look up this on saveeditonline.com
ep214_slums_citizen4_aborted 1/0
if it's set to 1 try to set it to 0
citizen4 is the stranger

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

See FAQ (1.4.15)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rangmar23

Jul 16, 2018
Eh, that makes no sense.. :giggle: Why would she do that unless someone forced her to? Theres' a sink and if it's broken, sheets and blankets.. Besides dev is not going to change a scene that's already done nad there haven't been any new prison scenes for a long time, last ones were added like over a year ago or so.
Fair i guess:)

meimei_

Mar 23, 2022
anyone having save files of episode 2, I'm unable to find any. OR episode 2 v16(last) gallery scenes unlocker. As scrappy's gallery mod is not opening all Episode 2 scenes

Last edited:

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
Would love the IT guy blackmailing Monica into wearing slutty outfits to the office and making her do embarrassing acts in the office . Would also love to see Monica forced to seduce someone she knows to fuck her like Alex the photographer

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes