Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Just visited Decent Monkey's Patreon page. The last spoiler (the model posing with the surfboard) reads "New Photoshoots." That's with an "S". Implying plural. So, I guess there's more than one photoshoot for us to look forward to. The anticipation is killing me. Hope to have an update soon.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
A good trick for new and young players when waiting for the new update is to check Decent Monkey's walkthrough on his Wiki.

The information for v12 or any new update will appear several hours before he uploads the new update.

Pielisk

Nov 28, 2021
Hi,
are there any new scenes with Julia planned soon?
Between S3 v7 and S3 v11 was nothing new between them as i can tell, or?
Their Relationship is the best part of the game for my fetish :D

Thanks

Reactions: goldenb

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,
are there any new scenes with Julia planned soon?
Between S3 v7 and S3 v11 was nothing new between them as i can tell, or?
Their Relationship is the best part of the game for my fetish :D

Thanks
Yes there will be some sort of Julia content this update. See spoiler below.
spoiler2.jpg

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
This is Monica, I see black hair between her body and the surfboard on the right side , that blonde thing is probably an accesory
I think it must be the blonde who was with Monica during the meeting with Mrs. White, because the mole near the navel seems to match.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Did update came, please save us by sharing new virgin
I'll only share a virgin with you if you promise that she will return a virgin.;)
In all seriousness though no the update is not out yet. As of now it is about 10:40 am in Moscow. He usually has the update out between 4pm and 7pm Moscow time. So a few hours yet to wait if it even gets released today. He loves his Mondays.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'll only share a virgin with you if you promise that she will return a virgin.;)
In all seriousness though no the update is not out yet. As of now it is about 10:40 am in Moscow. He usually has the update out between 4pm and 7pm Moscow time. So a few hours yet to wait if it even gets released today. He loves his Mondays.
I do not why, this song came in my mind...

Follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change
An August summer night
Soldiers passing by
The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
Can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Anyway wish to visit again Moskow, I really had a lot of fun there.

BBkey

Aug 27, 2017
I do not why, this song came in my mind...

Follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
An August summer night
Soldiers passing by
The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
Can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Anyway wish to visit again Moskow, I really had a lot of fun there.
You are welcome! Russia is very hospitable!

lambayapufde

Jul 13, 2017
V12 is OUT!

I'm happy to announce the new big regular update for the game beloved by many, "Fashion Business"!
As always, I’ve been working extra hard to bring you a pleasant experience and release updates on time.
I’ve put a lot of effort and idea in into this particular update, I hope you enjoy it.
Monica’s adventures continue, she acquires a bit of new experience ;-)
This update includes 1774 cool images, many hot animations, and 20223 words worth of dialogue!

What’s new:

• Office: Monica continues to ‘bond’ with her colleagues at the office (animated scenes)
  • Steve: Steve continues business negotiations with his new partners. These include Monica (big animated scene)
  • White: Monica decides to make use of White’s offer and take part in a photo shoot for her magazine to make money. (hot photo shoot, additional content in the Extra version)
  • Julia: A scene where Julia gets jealous and punishes Monica. (animated scene, additional content in the Extra version)
  • Slums: Monica gets dragged into another fraudulent scheme run by Misty. Where will this lead her? (animated scenes, additional content in the Extra version)
  • Victoria: Victoria wants ‘friendship’ with everybody. What will Melanie face for her careless remarks at the photo shoot? (long scene, additional extreme content in the Extra version)

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes