agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Toy scenes = boring
I hear you. Though toys are usually used in lesbian scenes. I don't know if it's the toys I find dull or the fact it's in a lesbian scene. Probably the latter. I hope Decent Monkey has something new in this upcoming Vic scene. Maybe her master will allow her to use his basement or borrow some restraining device. Please not another game with her table.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I hope Decent Monkey has something new in this upcoming Vic scene. Maybe her master will allow her to use his basement or borrow some restraining device. Please not another game with her table.
I'm finishing the Hail Dicktator game now and I can't get enough of the author's imagination. Nothing particularly crazy (apart from the fact that the whole game is about BDSM, maledom, bondage, flogging, spanking, binding and humiliation, spiced with humour and love). I'm just enjoying the game.And we have...well yes, we have Victoria's desk and somewhere in the bowels of the game is Philip's abandoned basement, which I believe has long been overgrown with moss and mould. BDSM makes everything taste better, when will the DM realise that..eh..:unsure:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe, but why finally? Hasn't Victoria already used a strap-on? I also remember a scene where Melanie emptied the contents of her purse and sampled their unique textures. I'm more interested in Victoria finally losing her Monica amnesia.
It was long long time ago in a far far galaxy.
And of course according for that Melanie done in v11 it supossed to be a more hardcore toys. Just another lick scene will be a shame. DM made good spoiler picture - Mel can be just barely recognize in it, strange object in Vic`s hand. But afraid it can be again "soft" scene. It would be great for example: if Melanie get pleasure from Victoria`a humiliation (she didn`t even try to stop humiliation of her "friend"), then Victoria give her a loooot more pleasure then she can handle.
Since strapon in ep2. it stiil not going further in story line. Just new blackmail video, new partners in different angles. Hope u can understand what i trying to tell due bad english.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
And of course according for that Melanie done in v11 it supossed to be a more hardcore toys. Just another lick scene will be a shame. DM made good spoiler picture - Mel can be just barely recognize in it, strange object in Vic`s hand. But afraid it can be again "soft" scene. Since strapon in ep2. it stiil not going further in story line. Just new blackmail video, new partners in different angles. Hope u can understand what i trying to tell due bad english.
You won't be disappointed then. ;)

Reactions: vimmers and Ostego

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Anyway, if DM trying to avoid hardcore events for Monica (regarding bdsm and 218), Melanie is great target to fill that hole (ok no bestiality due to patreon), and its even by her will :D cuz of blackmailing (no rule violation). And it seems that Philip and Victoria has some connection with 218 owners.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
if u think 218 is about bestiality
then i think u will be very disappointed
I think its like 70/30 of mind break and humiliation / bestiality (as final form of sub, and according to "stages of training"). Anyway all elements there r forced - that breaking patreon`s rules. Everyone understood that we can forgot about this route for a long time. But upper i wrote the possible outcome - Melanie, because Monica is "holy cow" (for business aspect of the game). Shes not main character. She`s doing all by her will.
Just dont wanna game end in happy life with Julia route :sick:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
And of course according for that Melanie done in v11 it supossed to be a more hardcore toys. Just another lick scene will be a shame. DM made good spoiler picture - Mel can be just barely recognize in it, strange object in Vic`s hand. But afraid it can be again "soft" scene. It would be great for example: if Melanie get pleasure from Victoria`a humiliation (she didn`t even try to stop humiliation of her "friend"), then Victoria give her a loooot more pleasure then she can handle.
Since strapon in ep2. it stiil not going further in story line. Just new blackmail video, new partners in different angles. Hope u can understand what i trying to tell due bad english.
That was a long time ago.:D I understand where you are coming from with wanting escalation with connected scenes. Generally Decent Monkey does a good job with that. As soon as I finished the v11 event with Vic and Mel I fully expected Melanie to have a hard time on her next event with Victoria. You seem to enjoy the Vic and Melanie events more than I have so i hope the scene lives up to your expectation

Just saw it. But again, you won't be disappointed. This update is - honestly - one of my most favourites.
Just for some context. Which update has been your favourite?:sneaky:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That was a long time ago.:D I understand where you are coming from with wanting escalation with connected scenes. Generally Decent Monkey does a good job with that. As soon as I finished the v11 event with Vic and Mel I fully expected Melanie to have a hard time on her next event with Victoria. You seem to enjoy the Vic and Melanie events more than I have so i hope the scene lives up to your expectation

Just for some context. Which update has been your favourite?:sneaky:
yeah, Monica`s events become boring for me. They`r seems identical in most cases.
Too much disappoints nowadays (Defenestration game on hold for more than a year, in FB no mind blowing events in main plot for long time).

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes