Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What's next, marital jealousy? Although why am I surprised, Julia and Monica's "married life" is going full steam ahead - they go to the market together for groceries, do the dishes, cook, and sleep in the same bed. What else is the plan after the jealousy scene - to adopt a child? I think something needs to change in Julia's route. Where, for example, is the promised "uncle" with the documents for Monica? It seems to have been forgotten..For me, instead of another lesbo scene with Julia, it would have been better to continue this scene by revealing all the intrigue with Philip's blackmailing of Victoria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don`t forget - this is commercial project. If u only do the most intrigue routes, it will end soon -> no more money.
So as usual he publish 4 event (routes) per update in which 2-3 of them are "fillers". But i agree that some of them "bloated" a bit. (Common 1 Marcus event per whole 3 episode?!!!). And the whole structure of routes there u can do "whoring at streets for 10$" and photoshoots for 5k$ at same time.

But yeah, for me Julia route = 0 interest. But it has fckn a lot of events.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
What's next, marital jealousy? Although why am I surprised, Julia and Monica's "married life" is going full steam ahead - they go to the market together for groceries, do the dishes, cook, and sleep in the same bed. What else is the plan after the jealousy scene - to adopt a child? I think something needs to change in Julia's route. Where, for example, is the promised "uncle" with the documents for Monica? It seems to have been forgotten..For me, instead of another lesbo scene with Julia, it would have been better to continue this scene by revealing all the intrigue with Philip's blackmailing of Victoria.
I agree he really needs to start focusing on the main plot and progressing some story beats that have been left hanging.

He usually has his last spoiler come out about 24 hrs before the release with a tag line of "The new update will be tomorrow". Who else thinks that he is going to leave his best spoiler for last with the title "The return of Betty".:rolleyes:

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
The only way the lesbo route can be salvaged is by Julia making Monica her whore and sharing her with other female colleagues in the office

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Doesn't look like Monica , got blonde hair, could be a wig lol
Hair colour aside, I would say with 100% certainty that this gorgeous body belongs to Melanie. My guess is that it's either a wig or Melanie suddenly has a worthy competitor with the same body parameters as her.

p.s. But the angle here is not very good in the sense that you can't fully appreciate the proportions of the hips and waist and thus accurately identify the model.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hair colour aside, I would say with 100% certainty that this gorgeous body belongs to Melanie. My guess is that it's either a wig or Melanie suddenly has a worthy competitor with the same body parameters as her.
arn`t boobs little small for Mel?

too much riddles before upd

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I guess you're mistaken here. We see more of her hair at the back in the spoiler and that really looks a lot like the girl during the audition for Mrs. White. I believe this event is a follow up of the proposal that was made to Monica to work for White.

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes