Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
you guys are in 2 different versions
Ostego are in vers2
and yes it have consequences but first in vers3
i`m telling about test photoshoot fo Victoria as topmodel and her humiliation. Its last event in route ep3 v11.
In spoilers - 4 spoilers and no single image of Mel so i desided DM skipped her this update (v12). but theres intrigue from tester above.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Melanie is also in that scene... you can see her hair on the left along her hand with darker skin complexion and jewellry... so ménage à trois 100% female it looks like.
You have very good eyes.

Can't wait.

To be fair this game is constantly deliver good stuff, sometime the Dev fully nail it sometime no, but overall the balance is very positive

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Btw about 218 route - Melanie got tattoo on neck a long time ago, is it still uses in model? or it is assumed that it is hidden by the hair, or that it was not in this "timeline".
Strange but my sympathy shifted to Melanie & Victoria route, it seems there are more chances here to get more hardcore stuff. In Monica`s routes events becomes too ordinary for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: agn25

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Jeez mate, the update will be out in a day or two. If you need some practice at waiting patiently, start playing and following A Wife And Mother.:)
Practice at waiting "Defenestration" could be count?)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What's next, marital jealousy? Although why am I surprised, Julia and Monica's "married life" is going full steam ahead - they go to the market together for groceries, do the dishes, cook, and sleep in the same bed. What else is the plan after the jealousy scene - to adopt a child? I think something needs to change in Julia's route. Where, for example, is the promised "uncle" with the documents for Monica? It seems to have been forgotten..For me, instead of another lesbo scene with Julia, it would have been better to continue this scene by revealing all the intrigue with Philip's blackmailing of Victoria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomklark
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes