Jul 23, 2021
Your first issue is that the walkthrough is for the version of ep 2 without Bardie. So just ignore it. Follow your in game event list. Bardie and Betty are kind of dependent on each other early in ep2. Generally to level up Bardie, Monica needs to first show him her panties when cleaning the house then clean without panties. Do the events related to Betty if you have run out of things to do with Bardie. That will open up more Bardie events. Have you gone to the gym to carry Betty's bags?

Let me just reiterate. Don't follow the walkthrough for ep2 if you are playing the version with Bardie. Use the in game Event list.
I have never even seen the event where Monica shows her panties to Bardie. And Betty is already progressed up to level 4 and I have done the gym events. It has been an in game week and still nothing with Bardie.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I have never even seen the event where Monica shows her panties to Bardie. And Betty is already progressed up to level 4 and I have done the gym events. It has been an in game week and still nothing with Bardie.
When you have Monica clean a room sometimes Bardie will be standing behind her. When this happens click on Bardie and choose to talk to him. He will demand to see her panties. At first Monica will refuse but after Bardie overhears a conversation he will have some information to use to change her mind.

Reactions: vimmers
Jul 23, 2021
When you have Monica clean a room sometimes Bardie will be standing behind her. When this happens click on Bardie and choose to talk to him. He will demand to see her panties. At first Monica will refuse but after Bardie overhears a conversation he will have some information to use to change her mind.
Ahhh, I see

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Imo the Game is a solid 7.5/10 , the most annyoing thing is that some "missions" are complete boring/usless or too grindy and in some cases all 3.

But i serious like the Fall of Monica to a Whore and her hopefully upcoming Slavetrader Image for the Ranch. How borderline it may sound i would like to see Vicotria getting pounded into madness with the most fucked up shit you could imagine :devilish:

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes