vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
my game is stuck at in ep3 where it says sex with daddy but when i try to collect report it say ..ive already collected them but when i go to secretary it does not give her any reports or the option. what do i do?
have you tried to talk with biff

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for the upload! I remember this game from its early stages. I'm wondering, is there a way to enable use of the mouse wheel for scrolling back text in episode 2?

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2021
it's turned of cos it bugs the game
but it's back in eps3
Gotcha, thanks for the reply. I now seem to have encountered a bug where after completing the first strip dance event, I cannot change out of the vest costume and back into the whore's clothes. When I click on the hanger and try to change back into whore's clothes, the option is greyed out and says "low corruption, required 350", and mine is at 310. Am I clicking the wrong hanger? I would rather not save scum as all of my previous saves are from long before this point in the story.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yeah i did .. i only get he option of ask about job and since i have only 4 possible photoshoots which cant lead to monicaaca being aa good chick .so idk what to do
can you upload your save either here or PM me with it
so i can check it out

confetti87

Mar 23, 2021
I'm playing episode 3 and I'm having quite a few problems and maybe it's just a bug. A few events that (I guess) should start automatically are not triggered. Namely: Victoria's sudden confession; Betty's rich maid and Love Triangle. Also, it seems the timeline is kinda messed up. When I go to the office during week days there are no employees and Monica goes with the comment she usually makes during the weekend. On Tuesday and Thursday Betty is not waiting in the hall where the stained carpet is, I have to go to the master bedroom and, while she's not visible, if I click in the vicinity of the bed I'm able to talk to her (but no Gym). Has anyone else had the same problems? If yes, did someone manage to find a solution? Thanks
Ok, since a few other users experienced the same problem I feel compelled to post a little update. Game seems to be working fine again, out of the blue the events with Victoria and Betty were triggered and the timeline is back to normal. Apparently all I had to do was keep going on with the other storylines (mostly I've played the hole SL) and all is working fine again. I'm playing 3.11 so I don't know if the problem is solved with earlier version, but I guess it might be useful to know.

Reactions: vimmers

ZZbzz45

Jul 10, 2019
I read the developers note the bug is caused by the hole questline in general so if you guys are stuck with other story lines see if u still have the bug after finishing the hole storyline. It was hotfixed in the latest version which is not shared here

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Patreoned thinking this game would be something else. Only prefer female protagonts if there is lesbian path. And as far as what I understand this game is about protagonist being a hoe?

Reactions: MCDom
Jul 23, 2021
This is frustrating, I think I hit another progress wall, with no saves to go back to. I am unable to progress Bardie up to level 4. I did not see anything useful in the walkthrough. His progress is at level 1 0/100, what did I miss? That little prick is irritating....

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Patreoned thinking this game would be something else. Only prefer female protagonts if there is lesbian path. And as far as what I understand this game is about protagonist being a hoe?
Yeah pretty much. She starts out as a self entitled bitch who has no positive thoughts about anyone but herself. Gets thrown down from the almost top of society to the literal bottom and has to deal with life from there.

Add in her asexual nature in that she has no desire for sex with any gender, her superiority complex and her general stubbornness. These lead her on a path of needing to whore herself out just to first survive and later to try and figure out who is responsible for her downfall.

There are some lesbian scenes mixed in but Monica (Like 95% of the scenes) doesn't enjoy them.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
This is frustrating, I think I hit another progress wall, with no saves to go back to. I am unable to progress Bardie up to level 4. I did not see anything useful in the walkthrough. His progress is at level 1 0/100, what did I miss? That little prick is irritating....
Your first issue is that the walkthrough is for the version of ep 2 without Bardie. So just ignore it. Follow your in game event list. Bardie and Betty are kind of dependent on each other early in ep2. Generally to level up Bardie, Monica needs to first show him her panties when cleaning the house then clean without panties. Do the events related to Betty if you have run out of things to do with Bardie. That will open up more Bardie events. Have you gone to the gym to carry Betty's bags?

Let me just reiterate. Don't follow the walkthrough for ep2 if you are playing the version with Bardie. Use the in game Event list.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes