Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I guess you're mistaken here. We see more of her hair at the back in the spoiler and that really looks a lot like the girl during the audition for Mrs. White. I believe this event is a follow up of the proposal that was made to Monica to work for White.
Note the p.s. to my post. The angle is too unfortunate (for me) in which it is difficult to appreciate the proportions of the breasts, waist and hips. Melanie has the best figure in the game, you could say perfect, but specifically in this angle the model's leg shape and her stomach seemed similar to Melanie to me. Everything else..too little data. You may be right and this really is the blonde working for Miss White.
What about horses and dogs?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v11-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-7478487

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hair colour aside, I would say with 100% certainty that this gorgeous body belongs to Melanie. My guess is that it's either a wig or Melanie suddenly has a worthy competitor with the same body parameters as her.

p.s. But the angle here is not very good in the sense that you can't fully appreciate the proportions of the hips and waist and thus accurately identify the model.
Nope, not Melanie and no wig. ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Stupid question I know, but only started using it recently and it’s been great. Does saved it online editor work with this game?
I know you can change her corruption pts at the mirror and money but I meant like other character variables so you don’t have to grind so much?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Stupid question I know, but only started using it recently and it’s been great. Does saved it online editor work with this game?
I know you can change her corruption pts at the mirror and money but I meant like other character variables so you don’t have to grind so much?
There's no grind in the game (grind is in Korean MMO RPG's and WOW) and the actions from ep2 that you call "grind" are mainly related to the task of increasing Monica's corruption level, which can be changed either with in-game cheats or by using codes through the developer console (faster and to any (within limits) value)).For more details see FB FAQ. (1.5.7)

p.s.
Like for most Ren'Py games, you can upload your save to saveeditonline.com and try to change some variables. But I wouldn't advise doing this without a clear understanding of what you're doing.

NoPharah

Jul 15, 2022
Does anyone have the same problem as me?1.Steve is always out of the Office 2.The office line let me go to the report department but i cant find that 3.The workers are always out of the office too 4.Victoria line let me wait for the morning but i have past several weeks and nothing happen

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have the same problem as me?1.Steve is always out of the Office 2.The office line let me go to the report department but i cant find that 3.The workers are always out of the office too 4.Victoria line let me wait for the morning but i have past several weeks and nothing happen
first whic episode do u play eps2 or 3
1. if you have done a photo shot then you can't do steve the same week
or opposite
2. and 3. are the same but they are there only in day time
4. not sure what you refer to here

5. if you go to main menu there you can click on guide

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
only me predict that we`ll finnaly have some toys scene?
Maybe, but why finally? Hasn't Victoria already used a strap-on? I also remember a scene where Melanie emptied the contents of her purse and sampled their unique textures. I'm more interested in Victoria finally losing her Monica amnesia.

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I feel like a broken record here but that sounds like the bug that was introduced in v11. He released a hotfix that hasn't been shared here. v12 is just hours away from being released(I think). The fix will be in v12.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes