Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Lickfest kills it.
And i suppose you are i high grade patreon - can u tell him to make boosty or similar account that can be paid from Russia e.t.c.?

P.S. and 1 more - who wanna buy => will buy. Example - Witcher 3. Who wanna pirate it - will pirate.
boosty is coming soon.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Good. And what about real Mel`s punishment?)
In v12 Melanie got kind of a last warning from Vicky. If she again behaves badly, she will face severe consequences. Don't forget, Vicky is playing with her, yes, but there's someone in the shadows who controls the action.

Reactions: vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In v12 Melanie got kind of a last warning from Vicky. If she again behaves badly, she will face severe consequences. Don't forget, Vicky is playing with her, yes, but there's someone in the shadows who controls the action.
Shame shame... next time she`ll get lickfest with butterflies and scat scene? It was ideal moment to implement smth, and its wasted. (or not cuz its possible to make scene in which Vic shows that consequences will be even after washing, like postpunishment). As i said before, this scene is to popar sides - too extreme scene that cann`t be logical and lickfest with butterflies, ponies and rainbow (fck she Mel wasn`t even alone). Mel has worse scenes even whe wasn`t bad friend.. Its fuck up.
I burned a lil.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is only one point in opening a FB page on Boosty - if prices are recalculated to take into account people's not too high incomes in CIS countries. If the extra version on Boosty costs the same $20 or $30, there is no practical sense in opening it. People with higher income from Europe and USA say that it is too expensive for them to pay $20 or $30 per month for access to extra version. You can imagine what the reaction of CIS players will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: sva_81 and SWTiger

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There is only one point in opening a FB page on Boosty - if prices are recalculated to take into account people's not too high incomes in CIS countries. If the extra version on Boosty costs the same $20 or $30, there is no practical sense in opening it. People with higher income from Europe and USA say that it is too expensive for them to pay $20 or $30 a month for access to extra version. You can imagine what the reaction of CIS players will be.
Well, it seems like he came to the conclusion that the extra content will be after 1 update for beggars. 10 bucks a month is normal. (Although I won't forgive the merged punishment). Yes, even 1 or 5$ in support - there will be some people. But the problem is that everything is somehow dragging on - what a last warning - Victoria had to morally destroy so that Melanie was afraid, not that she somehow offended Vic, but that someone else would not even dare to look askance at Victoria.

Reactions: SWTiger

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, it seems like he came to the conclusion that the extra content will be after 1 update for beggars. 10 bucks a month is normal. (Although I won't forgive the merged punishment). Yes, even 1 or 5$ in support - there will be some people. But the problem is that everything is somehow dragging on - what a last warning - Victoria had to morally destroy so that Melanie was afraid, not that she somehow offended Vic, but that someone else would not even dare to look askance at Victoria.
I agree. But I don't think there's any point in morally destroying Melanie to the point where she's afraid to raise her head. A completely morally broken Melanie would just not be interesting (in my opinion). She can't even say a word against Victoria now. But a good flogging like the one Philip gave Victoria in Ep.3 v7 would definitely do the trick. Morally Melanie should be humiliated too, for example by making her perform the role of pet slave and golden shower just as a nice bonus (but right in her mouth and make her swallow everything). After all, the 'mouth peeing stage' was unveiled in the game many updates ago and this fetish is becoming a bit mainstream in quite a few games. So, why not.

Yes, even a scene with an already annoying table (where Melanie used to act as living furniture) would be better than that sad spectacle with the collective licking of Victoria's ass that we got in this update.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I agree. But I don't think there's any point in morally destroying Melanie to the point where she's afraid to raise her head. A completely morally broken Melanie would just not be interesting (in my opinion). She can't even say a word against Victoria now. But a good flogging like the one Philip gave Victoria in Ep.3 v7 would definitely do the trick. Morally Melanie should be humiliated too, for example by making her perform the role of pet slave and golden shower just as a nice bonus (but right in her mouth and make her swallow everything). After all, the 'mouth peeing stage' was unveiled in the game many updates ago and this fetish is becoming a bit mainstream in quite a few games. So, why not.

Yes, even a scene with an already annoying table (where Melanie used to act as living furniture) would be better than that sad spectacle with the collective licking of Victoria's ass that we got in this update.
Yes, you could come up with a lot of things, given that the tie was for one of the best scenes. Taking into account Victoria's access to BDSM devices. After all, in version 11 they dedicated a whole long scene as a seed for this. There's only one way out is to do another scene dedicated to punishment from Victoria. And not to flush everything down the toilet with these latest warnings, it even sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

While I was playing through what has officially been named "The lick fest scene:)" a question occurred to me when Monica had her face buried in Vic's ass. Why does she bother doing Biffs photoshoots just to give Vic$5000 when she can just apologize for not paying by doing exactly what was happening on screen? Victoria has to have the cleanest anus in the world now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
After all, in version 11 they dedicated a whole long scene as a seed for this.
Можешь уточнить, о какой сцене идёт речь?/Can you be more specific about which scene you are talking about?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The scene of Victoria and Melanie photographing. They spent a lot of time to make a seed for punishment.
This is one of my favourite scenes in the last update. Perfectly done, with a magnificent and harsh moral humiliation of Victoria. After humiliating Victoria like that, our Melanie just logically couldn't get away with a very harsh punishment. But who cares about that logic..

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This is one of my favourite scenes in the last update. Perfectly done, with a magnificent and harsh moral humiliation of Victoria. After humiliating Victoria like that, our Melanie just logically couldn't get away with a very harsh punishment. But who cares about that logic..
Its kind of different peoples did these scenes. Or write scenario.
"Lickfest business". Such tag should be added.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
any extra content version ?
I wonder why go to the last page of the discussion without having read the initial (first) page, but that's just thinking out loud. Go to the first page of the thread, there are download links.

But before downloading, read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v12-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-8614697
and the post below. After that, read it: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v12-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-8615235

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes