Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Probably everyone will hate me for saying this, but if you want to share it, wait at least 1 month, so you are always one version behind. I can understand that some people can't afford to support him, but if you share the version as soon as it is released, you will end up breaking the game. He used to have 2000 thousand backers, and now he has just 1400, so please respect his work and wait at least 1 month before sharing it. Otherwise, we risk never seeing the end of the game, and for me that's the only reason to play this game, because I want to see the end.

And now for my question. Is it normal that this icon that I have highlighted in red on the picture does not disappear. I thought it only appears when you pick up the reports, or is it normal for it to be there all the time?

Jun 4, 2017
Probably everyone will hate me for saying this, but if you want to share it, wait at least 1 month, so you are always one version behind. I can understand that some people can't afford to support him, but if you share the version as soon as it is released, you will end up breaking the game. He used to have 2000 thousand backers, and now he has just 1400, so please respect his work and wait at least 1 month before sharing it. Otherwise, we risk never seeing the end of the game, and for me that's the only reason to play this game, because I want to see the end.

And now for my question. Is it normal that this icon that I have highlighted in red on the picture does not disappear. I thought it only appears when you pick up the reports, or is it normal for it to be there all the time?
I agree, you all should wait another month to masturbate ☝

EXTC21

Apr 3, 2019

yeah its for sure the sharing on this platform which is happening since his first releases and not the loss in quality and quantity since he started his other vanilla game simultaneously :Kappa:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017

Booo!

Reactions: meimei_
Sep 4, 2022

You do know you're on a piracy forum right?

Reactions: podkop09

meimei_

Mar 23, 2022

I Got you Decent Monkey, come from your real ID man.
btw my hero please save the kingdom from the devil of non-fapper

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

He lost many backers becouse of payment wall in Russia. its almoust 6+ months he can`t make fckn account on Boosty or smth similar. And according to place there we are all, and as it says in Soviet Russia - Take off the pirate bandage or put on your underpants.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes also if you have the joint and vodka

• Angry

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
I remember playing this game ages ago, coming back to it to see if story progressed or if it got some sex scene only to find most generic and boring sex scenes imaginable. This game has huge amount of pictures but most are as generic as generic can get.

Story completely forgotten, interesting plot lines completely forgotten, anything that is not vanilla completely forgotten.

• I remember there was a plot where basically nude girl was put in prison with horny inmates and guards but nothing happens only one generic sex scene and that plot line is gone.
  • She can live in slums, game states is a dangerous place, but nope nothing happens there is really no danger or consequence of living there. At maximum she can prostitute herself.
  • She can become lovers with extremely Wealthy Man but cannot make any of them help her out of her situation.
  • Her husband was never seen, and again plot completely forgotten.

I could list more and more. This game started as a grindy, boring game and somehow even with sex scenes manage to be boring. It has some of the best renders and high potential but after years of production it is just basic as basic can get. Photo shoot here and there, few lesbian and prostitution scenes here and there.

There is nothing wrong for a game to go for vanilla aspect but then do not include these ridiculous plots or call your game blackmail and revenge game when both are left to the wayside.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Funny fact: if the update was good, it was leaked within a couple of hours, I'm not hinting at anything.
2 nd funny fact: there`s no Vic/Mel update.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In any case, enough words have been said, those who wanted to hear have heard, those who wanted to read and understand have done so. Although everyone will have his or her own opinion, I am glad I am not alone in my feeling about what is going on.

Was leafing through DM's old posts here on his official site and came across his response to one of the player's reviews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
about endings.jpg
So we can hope for different endings for the distant finale of Fashion Business. Seems like it makes sense to reread all the old public posts on the DM's patreon/site sometime as well, maybe something new will be revealed that we don't even know about yet.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes