Jul 13, 2018
Probably everyone will hate me for saying this, but if you want to share it, wait at least 1 month, so you are always one version behind. I can understand that some people can't afford to support him, but if you share the version as soon as it is released, you will end up breaking the game. He used to have 2000 thousand backers, and now he has just 1400, so please respect his work and wait at least 1 month before sharing it. Otherwise, we risk never seeing the end of the game, and for me that's the only reason to play this game, because I want to see the end.

And now for my question. Is it normal that this icon that I have highlighted in red on the picture does not disappear. I thought it only appears when you pick up the reports, or is it normal for it to be there all the time?
The game has always been shared quickly. It never hurt its numbers. I probably won't be a patron much longer either and not due to the game being pirated, but rather because the story is really not going anywhere. Every update is the same thing with slightly different actors. You can't really escalate the corruption at this point anyway.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The game has always been shared quickly. It never hurt its numbers. I probably won't be a patron much longer either and not due to the game being pirated, but rather because the story is really not going anywhere. Every update is the same thing with slightly different actors. You can't really escalate the corruption at this point anyway.
I agree with the initial part of your message but not the last line. There is so much more in terms of Humiliation and corruption that can be done. Either DM is not able to find the ideas or he is too comfortable with how every scene is just supposed to lead to sex or he is too afraid that he might step patreon's boundaries if he let's loose his ideas.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I agree with the initial part of your message but not the last line. There is so much more in terms of Humiliation and corruption that can be done. Either DM is not able to find the ideas or he is too comfortable with how every scene is just supposed to lead to sex or he is too afraid that he might step patreon's boundaries if he let's loose his ideas.
I'm quite sure that Decent Monkey has plenty of ideas, but he wants to continue the game as long as possible. Pretty smart, if you ask me. The number of his patron is pretty stable after that fall the previous spring. He's making a lot of money. Also he has that back-project - Milfs of whatever.
Why kill the golden goose? I mean, in order for the game to last as long as possible the corruption of Monica must be very slow. After she's done everything and is fully corrupted, the game is basically over. And the next game can be a bust. I mean, most games in general, and especially female protagonist games, aren't successful financially.
I personally am fine with the current pace of the game. It's not too fast nor too slow for me.

Reactions: vimmers

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I read all the time that he has developed a new game, but I can not find it, even on his main page is not visible. What is it called?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes