Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
OMEGALUL........ can you tell me how to unlock scene 3 & 4 in clothing store storyline then!!!!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
for the love of ...... is there a guide or faq somewhere on how to unlock certain scenes in the gallery?
i'm playing episode 2 currently

please don't link me the faq that a member on this page few posts above mine linked, i read it & it doesn't contain a section on that or the official guide for that matter DESPAIR
no not really they depending on your choices
so save before you do a choices
like the blowjob in the slums

OMEGALUL........ can you tell me how to unlock scene 3 & 4 in clothing store storyline then!!!!
i think you shall follow a costumer to the changin room

Last edited:

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
What is this talk about activating the extra content?
I never had to do that before!!
in the case of Episode 3 version 12, the following files are needed to add extra content:
1, z_activation.rpy
2, 200 image files to the folder ...game\images\Slides

don't waste our time with useless things, you just need the files or the code with which the content is downloaded from the server

• Angry
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
please don't link me the faq that a member on this page few posts above mine linked, i read it & it doesn't contain a section on that or the official guide for that matter DESPAIR
It seems that the DM needs to write a new step-by-step walkthrough. Some people have forgotten how to read and draw the simplest conclusions from what is written.

If Monica agrees to work as a mannequin she will need to visit the shop for several days. The workday starts in the morning. To start the day Monica needs to talk with Vivian. 10 different customers may visit the shop and 3 different scenes available for each one. And only one of them will buy a dress.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
in the case of Episode 3 version 12, the following files are needed to add extra content:
1, z_activation.rpy
2, 200 image files to the folder ...game\images\Slides

don't waste our time with useless things, you just need the files or the code with which the content is downloaded from the server
If this was a useless question that waisted your precious time then you shouldn't have answered,I'm sure someone else would have!!!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What is this talk about activating the extra content?
I never had to do that before!!
Extra content activation has only been available since the last (v12) version of Ep3. More details here FAQ (1.5.12) As for the archive on the Mega, that has to be looked at. There people above write that it is an old archive, which was suitable for illegal unlocking extra content of Ep3 v12. (By replacing the in-game image files (from the extra scenes) with these, "activated" images)).

If this is the case (I haven't checked it while I'm playing another game), then you have to wait for a "new archive" from someone else with the "activated/decrypted extra images" from Ep3 v13.

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Extra content activation has only been available since the last (v12) version of Ep3. More details here FAQ (1.5.12) As for the archive on the Mega, that has to be looked at. There people above write that it is an old archive, which was suitable for illegal unlocking extra content of Ep3 v12. (By replacing the in-game image files (from the extra scenes) with these, "activated" images)).

If this is the case (I haven't checked it while I'm playing another game), then you have to wait for a "new archive" from someone else with the "activated extra images" from Ep3 v13.
Thanks for the explanation but damn he is going to extra lengths to protect his game which is understandable.
And the archive on the mega probably won't work,I looked at it and the extra slides are the same as the last version and not the new ones,our best bet for activating the new extra content is to wait and see if groundzer0 can activate it again and share the new slides.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
So that with the activation code is quite new to me and would like to know what. If I now play the version Ep-13, are the contents in the version Ep-12 already activated, or do I have to activate them anyway, although I play the version Ep-13?

Ragnaroekr I hope one day you don't leave the team and stay until the end! Without your translation, I probably would never have played the game. You're doing a great job, so please stay until the end!

Reactions: Wild Red

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So that with the activation code is quite new to me and would like to know what. If I now play the version Ep-13, are the contents in the version Ep-12 already activated, or do I have to activate them anyway, although I play the version Ep-13?

Ragnaroekr I hope one day you don't leave the team and stay until the end! Without your translation, I probably would never have played the game. You're doing a great job, so please stay until the end!
hmmmm but he already left
as far i know
so just learn to read english or russian

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
best bet for activating the new extra content is to wait and see if @groundzer0 can activate it again and share the new slides.
ofckurse but i think if you download the whole game an ad the patch and edit it
i think it will run
but don't hang me up on this

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes