qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
a little offtopic in anticipation of the link.
Was anyone interested in seeing what happened with Melanie on 218 as a flashback (even without the animals with over girls involved). Since Monica obviously won't be there for a while (game month is so long)
I personally don't want to see it. For two reasons:
1. If one day we are going to see Monica at the Farm, your proposed flashback would be like a spoiler for what is waiting for her.
2. It is more ominous and scarier when we don't know what's really happening there.:D

Reactions: Stan5851 and Ostego

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I personally don't want to see it. For two reasons:
1. If one day we are going to see Monica at the Farm, your proposed flashback would be like a spoiler for what is waiting for her.
2. It is more ominous and scarier when we don't know what's really happening there.:D
Reasonable.

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
so playing the Ep 2 now and i have bought the house in the slums would love to se if the you pay the landlord enought money and she can monica can decorate the interior and renovate it but the landlord hire some builders and fix it up and he wants to install some spy cameras in her appartment and peep holes for people to watch her. Or this event can also be trigged if you can´t pay him after some time then he makes her an offer to help her renovate whit an catch and whit the cameras he get his rent from others

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes