vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I finished this game a long time ago. I married Dick ! The other endings have never interested me. This is probably the shortest game I've ever played
rofl
then you are not good at playing games cos you got a bad ending (maybe good in some's eyes)
and you have only played episode 1
2 more to go my friend
read FAQ

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
We had a lot of excellent and some not so good updates. But v14...this one is... Well, honestly, it's my new #1! The largest so far (2.5k renders), amazing story progression and sexy as hell. After testing it, I was speechless! :love:

So, if you can afford and wish to support the dev, this coming update proves why he's worth it! ;)
I called bullshit a couple of updates ago when you claimed that the update at the time was one of the best or at least one of your favourites. This time I agree. I think that the boat trip public event might just be DM's best single event from start to finish. Some great work was done this update. I hope he can keep the momentum going over the next few and not head back into filler territory. The only faults I have is who was in the pink latex and that not only Betty returned but we will be seeing more of her.:) Still great update.

Apr 14, 2022
Waoh man! this thread is SO active that almost all notifications I get are from this one. I know that Fashion Business is one of the best games and that Monica is really hot but , so many messages make me wonder about the craze of this game.

momstealer

Oct 15, 2022
I called bullshit a couple of updates ago when you claimed that the update at the time was one of the best or at least one of your favourites. This time I agree. I think that the boat trip public event might just be DM's best single event from start to finish. Some great work was done this update. I hope he can keep the momentum going over the next few and not head back into filler territory. The only faults I have is who was in the pink latex and that not only Betty returned but we will be seeing more of her.:) Still great update.
Please share dude.

aser61

Apr 27, 2022
yeah man please share with us we are dry up ;)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Waoh man! this thread is SO active that almost all notifications I get are from this one. I know that Fashion Business is one of the best games and that Monica is really hot but , so many messages make me wonder about the craze of this game.
Usually we have all the communication within reason and you won't "get bombarded" with notification icons. A spike in activity happens about once every 45 days, just before and just after the release of the next Fashion Business update. :)

It's sad that the person in the pink latex isn't who we thought she was. (Thanks for not spoiling it), but at least the fact that the update is still great makes me quite happy and I'm still waiting for it in anticipation. Oh, and a great wish - don't go back into filler territory again.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022
Usually we have all the communication within reason and you won't "get bombarded" with notification icons. A spike in activity happens about once every 45 days, just before and just after the release of the next Fashion Business update. :)
I get it that people are excited and believe me I am too. Its just that I am also excited for some other games whose updates have been released so, I am waiting for all of them but what I am getting is only Fashion Business:LOL:.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It's sad that the person in the pink latex isn't who we thought she was. (Thanks for not spoiling it)
I`m not sad. Agn PMed me who is it. So i can start the "We need a hero" theme for the first time i`m here.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
a little offtopic in anticipation of the link.
Was anyone interested in seeing what happened with Melanie on 218 as a flashback (even without the animals with over girls involved). Since Monica obviously won't be there for a while (game month is so long).

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes