qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Meanwhile DecentMonkey before the update is pirated...
I'm fine with that as long as the update is really good and the developer put real effort into the game. I mean good work should be rewarded.
On the other hand, when developers are lazy and release tiny updates once a year I don't give a damn whether their games are pirated in five minutes after the release or not.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The luxury yatch update was cool with a great finale that does not stop... Without spoiling anything, this update is not called "Queeen of Spades" ;) for nothing and Melanie's fans will be happy too with this update :love:

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

momstealer

Oct 15, 2022
The luxury yatch update was cool with a great finale that does not stop... Without spoiling anything, this update is not called "Queeen of Spades" ;) for nothing and Melanie's fans will be happy too with this update :love:
Please share man. Why you doing this with us.

Reactions: aser61

aser61

Apr 27, 2022
I'm fine with that as long as the update is really good and the developer put real effort into the game. I mean good work should be rewarded.
On the other hand, when developers are lazy and release tiny updates once a year I don't give a damn whether their games are pirated in five minutes after the release or not.
You're wrong, my friend, because not everyone is on the same terms. There are men of all nationalities here, for example, I live in a poor town in Eastern Europe. I cannot give such money.

Also, can you say that I have never used pirated broadcasts until now?

Also, the producer is already making a good money, he has a lot of supporters, if he doesn't make money, he won't continue this business.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes