meimei_

Mar 23, 2022

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Yaa, just wait. Activation of v14 will be uploaded by someone. Maybe in a day or two.
I wouldn't be so sure. As far as I understand to activate the extra version of the game a person needs both to know how to modify the code and, what's even more important, he has to have the additional pictures which are downloadable directly from Decent Monkey's website and not included in the not-activated 1080p version. In other words, that person has to buy the extra version himself or he needs someone with the activated version to share the pictures with him.
The fact that the previous time someone quickly shared the activation with us doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be the same way this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mvdal and Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I wouldn't be so sure. As far as I understand to activate the extra version of the game a person needs both to know how to modify the code and, what's even more important, he has to have the additional pictures which are downloadable directly for Decent Monkey's website and not included in the not-activated 1080p version. In other words, that person has to buy the extra version himself or he needs someone with the activated version to share the pictures with him.
The fact that the previous time someone quickly shared the activation with us doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be the same way this time.
Even more - DM asked the person who cracked extra last time to pm him. If they have agreement we can`t expect extra fast.
(but in my opinion this time extra scenes has no much weight and didn`t push the storie as it was with extra "gold shower" and no extra lickfest, its just several option to cum in or out now, and its more right, just little bonus as it supoosed to be)

Reactions: candy27

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Even more - DM asked the person who cracked extra last time to pm him. If they have agreement we can`t expect extra fast.
However, it should not be forgotten that another "no obligation" user subsequently emerged quite quickly who did this (gained access to the activated version of the game, decrypted the images and made the necessary changes to the game code).

I remember the not so distant past when waiting 2 weeks or more for an extra version was the order of the day. And now people have become pretty impatient. Although, of course, I understand the impatience of players - the new update, judging by the feedback, has turned out extremely well.

Reactions: vimmers and candy27

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
However, it should not be forgotten that another "no obligation" user subsequently emerged quite quickly who did this (gained access to the activated version of the game, decrypted the images and made the necessary changes to the game code).

I remember the not so distant past when waiting 2 weeks or more for an extra version was the order of the day. And now people have become pretty impatient. Although, of course, I understand the impatience of players - the new update, judging by the feedback, has turned out extremely well.
I can advice not to wait extra, as 1080 is already leaked (not much difference)

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
it's all depending where you wanna start
if you already have played eps 1 and 2
then it's ok to only download eps 3
but if you don't i recommend to start from eps 1
read FAQ
sure, I agree. But he doesn't necessarily need to download episode 1 or 2 to get episode 3 to work or something.
That's how I understood him (or her, whatever).
But yeah, you're right. I would also recommend playing the previous parts.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes