RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FashionBusiness-EP3v15Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Great Game!!!!
I was not so sure for the EP1 and EP2

But for sure EP3 is one of the best game I have played!

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
That activation zip is from the previous version, you need a new one that contains the new extra images. Do you have the new extra images? A folder with those images is needed.
I checked extra scenes and they threw an error, so I checked the logs, the images are present in the folder but they don't load .
Probably encrypted ?
IDK.

Reactions: basswarden

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
That activation zip is from the previous version, you need a new one that contains the new extra images. Do you have the new extra images? A folder with those images is needed.
I checked extra scenes and they threw an error, so I checked the logs, the images are present in the folder but they don't load .
Probably encrypted ?
IDK.
Yes, they are sort of "encrypted". It's very simple protection though. I posted a solution above.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Unlike the z_activation.rpy, this will generate an actual key so no extra images needed. Just place it in the game folder, and run. You can remove it after the first startup of the game.
I just tested this and it works.
So if anyone can let me know the list of images that were encrypted I can upload them , or I can upload the whole zip again with unencrypted images.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Decent update, next update is definitely going to be great with Philip and the fitness instructor story line. I hope
Don`t think that trainer would be with Monica. It`s Victoria`s game about Steph and Mel. i`ll bet more on that Stephanie with strapon against Melanie than Monica and trainer.

Reactions: Stan5851

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
I just tested this and it works.
So if anyone can let me know the list of images that were encrypted I can upload them , or I can upload the whole zip again with unencrypted images.
That won't work, because it only removes the protection during the game. It's not hard to do this in a script, but you can't simply copy the files. They're still protected it's just that you now have a key so they work in the game.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Unlike the z_activation.rpy, this will generate an actual key so no extra images needed. Just place it in the game folder, and run. You can remove it after the first startup of the game.
It doesn't work for me somehow. When a put it into the folder "game" it says, "Parsing the script failed." When I put it into the game folder (c/FashionBusiness/) it does nothing. It still says that the game is not activated.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
It doesn't work for me somehow. When a put it into the folder "game" it says, "Parsing the script failed." When I put it into the game folder (c/FashionBusiness/) it does nothing. It still says that the game is not activated.
It should be in the folder named "game". But idk. I'd need a more specific error message than that. Does the game give you a traceback (stored as traceback.txt in the main folder)?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Don`t think that trainer would be with Monica. It`s Victoria`s game about Steph and Mel. i`ll bet more on that Stephanie with strapon against Melanie than Monica and trainer.
I would say more. The war between Steph and Mel is on new lvl, after "clothes battle" in last update. So i hope it would be new scenario on Victoria route after Melanie did Dick`s dick.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
can we pls translate that page to english ? cant download as i dont understand ,thx
is there anything wrong with google translate or deepl translate in your end
cos they works here in my end
i can even right click on a site and translate to almost any language
just a matter how you setup your gear

Reactions: Stan5851

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Ha, I can't even move/copy the .rpy file the from the attachment! When I left-click it opens in the browser, and right-click only opens link options... Could you perhaps zip it, thereby hopefully it becomes possible to transfer?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes