Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Classic variant from groundzer0, in my uninitiated opinion, seems to be more convenient, because here images are decrypted once and for all (after all, they can be simply viewed through usual software like XnView MP), while in second solution, as I understood, user managed to pick up encryption key, which decrypts encrypted images on the fly. But how such "on-the-fly decryption" will work (and whether it will work), for example, when opening an extra scene via the Game Gallery, is an open question.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Classic variant from groundzer0, in my uninitiated opinion, seems to be more convenient, because here images are decrypted once and for all (after all, they can be simply viewed through usual software like XnView MP), while in second solution, as I understood, user managed to pick up encryption key, which decrypts encrypted images on the fly. But how such "on-the-fly decryption" will work (and whether it will work), for example, when opening an extra scene via the Game Gallery, is an open question.

True, I'm just pointing it out, and it says after first startup the file can be removed, so it sounds like they are unencrypted for good after first startup. All of them can still be viewed after using UNREN as well.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
The crack creates the key. You can't pick up a key because of the personal code. Both methods have advantages and disadvantages. With the crack it is exactly the same as if you had an official code, so in game it works fine. The game uses "on the fly" decryption itself; the crack doesn't. That's why you can remove it as well. It just stores the key as if you had entered one.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hi all, my "maid that can't say no" quest seems to be broken since a few updates. no progression or choices and now with v15 the whole house is bugged.
Does someone has a full savegame with everything completed in V15 to share so i can start from a healthy save on the next update ?
That'll be dope thx

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Fred is the real protagonist, because he is very professional and expects him to become the real owner of the villa hahaha.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Atleast all going to the point that Monica will loose her place there soon.
All I can think of is that after a contest, Monica won.
Or, two women are lascivious together in the villa.
The worst thing is that the hostess changes back and forth, so this story is really endless and will make people tired.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Looking forward to more lewd scenes in the gym, this place is a land worth reclaiming.
Can u predict smth? Cuz i have no mind what can have place there next time. They are already 95% naked. Mark is done with fckn Melanie.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Some good story progress with this last update.... Monica finally starting her new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
career and seemingly getting closer from
, Veronica reinforcing her love story
with the help of her precious friend Melanie and all secondary characters now all corrupted.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Some good story progress with this last update.... Monica finally starting her new
career and seemingly getting closer from
, Veronica reinforcing her love story
with the help of her precious friend Melanie and all secondary characters now all corrupted.
Don’t think that Phillip quest will accord to the Farm. Farm = Marcus. And he is lost for too long (his 1 week trip should end already.)
Btw if here someone who could count ingame games since last visit of the farm?) more or less than 1 month already?

Reactions: 21122121
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes