Group sex group sex group sex, enough
Group sex obsession?
Steve, biff solo sex ? heyyyyy
the game is sinking
New patch after 2 months? group sex?

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That bunch of letters upper remind me - we still have no scene with Melanie fully occupied (like Monica on yacht).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, it's time to write a little wall of text review for version 0.15

I'll go through all the main quests, so if you haven't played yet and are wary of spoilers, I've warned you in advance -they will be here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Apr 5, 2018
Not the most exciting update comparing to the last few we got but a great story update!

Feels like a few things have been setup for the new one. I'm guessing we'll be getting a chapter/season next time?

Do wonder what happens with the Betty storyline? Is it as simple as she gets Ralph back and Monica gets kicked out and has to live with the neighbour?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do wonder what happens with the Betty storyline? Is it as simple as she gets Ralph back and Monica gets kicked out and has to live with the neighbour?
I hope that doesn't happen. I think such a scenario would be too disrespectful to those players who have long led Monica to her little victory. And to just take it all away again would not be understood or appreciated by many players. Personally, I think the Home storyline could develop in the following directions:

The 1st and most obvious is the competition between Monica (still the mistress of her mansion) and Betty for Ralph's attention, with Ralph not giving up on Monica. In the long run, we could be in for a threesome with Monica, Betty and Ralph and trying to figure out who's the more "beloved wife". Although given the fact that Betty and Ralph have a prenup, at the end of which, Ralph will be forced to give a large sum of money to Betty, I don't think he'll be keen to take that course of action.

As we already know, Ralph is a terrible cheapskate, and Monica, unlike Betty, does not demand money from him (at least if the player in ep2 or early ep3) allowed Monica to tell Ralph that she is with him not for money, but "for love".

2nd direction - Fred weaves his net for a reason and I can assume he has far reaching plans for Ralph's real estate and money. And of course, he doesn't want "country girl Betty" (Fred didn't even know that Betty was manuring the stable and feeding the pigs and living with a neighbour). And he doesn't need Betty when he's got the most beautiful woman in the country - Monica Buckfett. So it's not in his interest to set Monica up for Ralph by making her life worse. In the long run, we could be in for a group orgy with Monica, Betty, Fred and the neighbour. I'm sure Fred can do it. This is something that could happen in the coming updates.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes