Max971

Apr 11, 2020
FashionBusiness-EP3v15Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Torrent compressed version ?!

Reactions: Squadblocked

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Unlike the z_activation.rpy, this will generate an actual key so no extra images needed. Just place it in the game folder, and run. You can remove it after the first startup of the game.
Hi, is it normal that I did this but didn't get the extra scenes? I get "some" pictures/animations but most of them are just full black pictures. Did I miss something?

Bane316

Oct 15, 2020
Hi
I've downloaded all four parts, and I use 7-zip to unzip the game. However everytime I'm getting in 7-zip a error Can not open fileas (7z) archive. Unexpected end of data. Im getting that with all four parts. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong.Please!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi
I've downloaded all four parts, and I use 7-zip to unzip the game. However everytime I'm getting in 7-zip a error Can not open fileas (7z) archive. Unexpected end of data. Im getting that with all four parts. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong.Please!
all 4 files shall be in same folder
and make sure they all are named
7z.001
7z.002
7z.003
7z.004
at the end of each file

Reactions: Stan5851

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I have tried to put together the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the answers to those questions that have been published in this thread (and not only in this one).

You can thanks to vimmers , agn25, berny,>Era< , Londo_Mollari , Ragnaroekr , Pi Quantum and myself for the answers provided. I may have forgotten to mention some of you, in which case I apologise. You can PM me your nickname and I will add you to this list. I hope this post will be useful to you, guys. Special thanks to DecentMonkey , the developer of Fashion Business.
Unofficial 100% saves (thanks to Ostego) from Ep3 v11 to Ep3 v15. Each save - all events at the end of the update have been completed. https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v14-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-9819932
[/QUOTE]

Nobody needs the saves they unlocked nothing and aso nobody knows what routes the saves have because they have no info.

So delete it or update it or put better saves as the from Ostego (have no hints).

Without the persistent file nothing is played free !!!

Reactions: kenji322

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Loved the update but still would wish that Melanies humiliation would escalate a bit more.
Maybe at this point we have Victoria taking total control over her life and treating her like a pet at her apartment.

I get it its personal preference but the gym scenes dont do anything for me. Looking forward to more content though andbig thanks :)

Reactions: Stan5851 and Ostego

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Which episode and version did Monica give Ralph a footjob and where/how can I get that scene? Also, is there a save file to download that has the scene or scenes?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nobody needs the saves they unlocked nothing and aso nobody knows what routes the saves have because they have no info.

So delete it or update it or put better saves as the from Ostego (have no hints).

Without the persistent file nothing is played free !!!
Stop your hysteria. There is a separate paragraph in the FAQ about persistent file a long time ago. And everyone who was interested has already read it.
As for the unofficial saves, their description has been updated. ( FAQ 1.5.3)
i put them in the same folder and they are all number like you said and i still get that error
Then unzip 1 (just this one). Parts 2 and 3 should unpack automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes