EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I hope the developer managed to make money;). Before the code was leaked. On the second day. Otherwise the story will end in the next update. Or several more)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I hope the developer managed to make money;). Before the code was leaked. On the second day. Otherwise the story will end in the next update. Or several more)
2 days isn`t the longest period btw. v11 or 12 leaked in 2 hours.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
2 days isn`t the longest period btw. v11 or 12 leaked in 2 hours.
Given the consequences of some of the decisions that were made independently of the game's developer, the game has already suffered and so have its developers, and it could be worse from here. I think the worst development here is that the game will not be finished. And what could be worse than an unfinished game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think that DM should be a little more responsive to game community. He`s too silent.
Even on pirate forum.

Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I think that DM should be a little more responsive to game community. He`s too silent.
Even on pirate forum.
I don't think DM needs to explain anything to anyone. Since he's been underestimated here, what's the point of going back to that experience? Better to move on. That's exactly what he's doing.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Given the consequences of some of the decisions that were made independently of the game's developer, the game has already suffered and so have its developers, and it could be worse from here. I think the worst development here is that the game will not be finished. And what could be worse than an unfinished game?
Let's be honest, we know who is leaking extra early for the second or even third update in a row. Also, we know that these guys know how to negotiate with those translators who cooperate with P-island and give them their ENG-RUS game translations. The scheme is standard, first translate the game for subscribers ((on the translator's Boosty page), and after a week, the translated game goes to the island.

Why isn't DM trying to negotiate with the island that they won't leak Extra to the public domain at least 5-7 days after the general release? Clearly, they need to be interested somehow, but I'm not going to advise that, I'm not their lawyer. But at least he could try.

I remember the old days, when first the 720p version leaked, and then, let's say a week later, the extra appeared. Although there were times before when the extra would appear almost on the day of the general release, but in general, there was some sort of orderliness here. In general, it's just my thoughts out loud...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Let's be honest, we know who is leaking extra early for the second or even third update in a row. Also, we know that these guys know how to negotiate with those translators who cooperate with P-island and give them their ENG-RUS game translations. The scheme is standard, first translate the game for subscribers ((on the translator's Boosty page), and after a week, the translated game goes to the island.

Why isn't DM trying to negotiate with the island that they won't leak Extra to the public domain at least 5-7 days after the general release? Clearly, they need to be interested somehow, but I'm not going to advise that, I'm not their lawyer. But at least he could try.

I remember the old days, when first the 720p version leaked, and then, let's say a week later, the extra appeared. Although there were times before when the extra would appear almost on the day of the general release, but in general, there was some sort of orderliness here. In general, it's just my thoughts out loud...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently he doesn't want to, and for good reason;)

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
We shouldn´t look at Bimbofication from such an narrow perspective.
In generell the "classical" Bimbofication works best in Cyberpunk/SciFi or Fanatsy Settings. There you can change the protagonist in magical or advanced technological ways.
In more grounded modern worlds Bimbofication can go hand in hand with plastic surgery, but lets be honest here:
Monica is way to pretty for that scenario and her personality does not fit for that as Stan or other users already mentioned.
But Monica as some kind of Office Bimbo is possible.
Let me explain: Makeup, clothes, the concentration on looks and sexuality are all signs of Bimbos in addition to a low mental capacity. That does not mean, that the Bimbo is stupid regarding her IQ, it can just be some kind of laziness and a focus on superficial things.

Monica was a boss, she had people for the "lower" office work, so her skillset is not best for this kind of work.
Depending on choices and decisions made in the past Monica uses her body regularly to get things done, so a clear focus on sexuality and looks. The lack of regular office skills let her look stupid.

And again, depending on paths and choices Monicas attitude changed a lot.
As optional path with Steve I can imagine this.
In real life there are actual Miss runner ups or winners who have undergone lots of plastic surgery too (to bimbo extremes aswell). It's not about already being pretty. People change. Just because you look pretty to almost everyone, doesn't mean you look the way YOU want to.. The surroundings can also change, and the influences.

Getting plastic surgery is not easy or lazy. At least if it's upto what I consider bimbo standards. The recovery can be very tough (depending on the surgery and surgeon). It's usually expensive. Usually the ones who go extreme feel that the result is worth the suffering. As it takes multiple surgeries.

I agree there would be various ways to integrate this into the game. The corruption path is very obvious. It could be a daddy who pays for it. Or more sinister, she could lose some of her brainpower due to an accident or some type of medicine or whatever, and end up very easy to manipulate. And many more. My idea for a 'positive' path revolves more around the idea that she has revelations about her own tastes. Before as a model she had to cohere to a very strict set of rules regarding her looks and her behavior. Maybe on this path she could be realizing that she's enjoying some of the sexual things. That she likes what she looks like in slutty clothes etc. As she's focused on her body a lot, she could then want to experiment altering it.

I also agree on someone who answered my first reply to someone on here wanting more bimbofication. I don't think we can expect any of this soon, if at all. Paying fans influence the direction of content. And it seems that they have been waiting for content they are promised. These are just ideas. I'm sure the dev himself will be the best person to analyze/know whether there is enough time/money in an idea to implement it.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Extra are mouth/face endings, not much more this update. Payed the 40 last week. Next update looks promising with signed monica hole-slavery...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Extra are mouth/face endings, not much more this update. Payed the 40 last week. Next update looks promising with signed monica hole-slavery...
similar to v 14. But there face ending was extra.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes