agn25

Nov 20, 2017
In real life there are actual Miss runner ups or winners who have undergone lots of plastic surgery too (to bimbo extremes aswell). It's not about already being pretty. People change. Just because you look pretty to almost everyone, doesn't mean you look the way YOU want to.. The surroundings can also change, and the influences.

Getting plastic surgery is not easy or lazy. At least if it's upto what I consider bimbo standards. The recovery can be very tough (depending on the surgery and surgeon). It's usually expensive. Usually the ones who go extreme feel that the result is worth the suffering. As it takes multiple surgeries.

I agree there would be various ways to integrate this into the game. The corruption path is very obvious. It could be a daddy who pays for it. Or more sinister, she could lose some of her brainpower due to an accident or some type of medicine or whatever, and end up very easy to manipulate. And many more. My idea for a 'positive' path revolves more around the idea that she has revelations about her own tastes. Before as a model she had to cohere to a very strict set of rules regarding her looks and her behavior. Maybe on this path she could be realizing that she's enjoying some of the sexual things. That she likes what she looks like in slutty clothes etc. As she's focused on her body a lot, she could then want to experiment altering it.

I also agree on someone who answered my first reply to someone on here wanting more bimbofication. I don't think we can expect any of this soon, if at all. Paying fans influence the direction of content. And it seems that they have been waiting for content they are promised. These are just ideas. I'm sure the dev himself will be the best person to analyze/know whether there is enough time/money in an idea to implement it.
This is one of the dumbest post Iv'e reAD FOR A WHILE . gOOD lUUCK IIIN LLIFE
eDIT: yES i'MMM OFF MY FAce drunk. but I STIll make MORe sense tHAn thIS guy.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It could have been a BDSM cross with a restrained Monica, but Doll is good too. And we'll leave the first one to Philip.
I can help you draw up such a contract. Unfortunately, in real life it will not have legal force ;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Given the consequences of some of the decisions that were made independently of the game's developer, the game has already suffered and so have its developers, and it could be worse from here. I think the worst development here is that the game will not be finished. And what could be worse than an unfinished game?
Look Era. I think most who post here consistently wish nothing but the best for Decent Monkey and this game.But you, trying to emotionally blackmail the fan base like we are all Monica is ridiculous. We are on Decent Monkey"s side. We are not sharing the game. If Decent Monkey stopped development of the game tomorrow, we would all survive. Would he? Milfs
Of Sunville hasn't quite hit the high's of Fashion Business.

I understand where you are coming from but don't accuse this thread of hurting the game. If Decent Monkey decided tomorrow to stop production of this game his life would be effected so much more than mine or anyone posting in this thread.

I'm obviously a big fan of the game but stop the bullshit. For christ"s sake the last update of Being A DIK was shared within a couple of hours.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yup, let's get real, drop all the nonsense and let's celebrate the wankability of the last update.

I liked the big fat fella shagging Melanie.
The blacky and Fred sandwich with Monica.

We are really talking about good quality adult game!!!

So rare in nowadays snowflake world full of censorship and quick offended sub-humans.

I invite to try the game "immortal stories", another decent one that melted hordes of snow-humans

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yup, let's get real, drop all the nonsense and let's celebrate the wankability of the last update.

I liked the big fat fella shagging Melanie.
The blacky and Fred sandwich with Monica.

We are really talking about good quality adult game!!!

So rare in nowadays snowflake world full of censorship and quick offended sub-humans.

I invite to try the game "immortal stories", another decent one that melted hordes of snow-humans
Online translators have not yet reached the point where we can say they are no longer wrong.

The word "wankability" you use is translated by my translator (DeepL) in the context of your whole sentence as "отстой/disgusting". I immediately had questions, especially when you wrote that you liked some scenes in v15.

That said, google translator, the word "wankability" translated on Russian as соблазнительность/seductiveness. Usually DeepL is far superior to Google Translator, but this time, the guys from DeepL definitely need to work on the mistakes, because to make the words disgusting and seductive synonymous is beyond good and evil).

Conspiracy Theory Mode ON: Does this mean that DeepL Translator are trying to convince us that wanking sucks)? :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Online translators have not yet reached the point where we can say they are no longer wrong.

The word "wankability" you use is translated by my translator (DeepL) in the context of your whole sentence as "отстой/disgusting". I immediately had questions, especially when you wrote that you liked some scenes in v15.

That said, google translator, the word "wankability" translated on Russian as соблазнительность/seductiveness. Usually DeepL is far superior to Google Translator, but this time, the guys from DeepL definitely need to work on the mistakes, because to make the words disgusting and seductive synonymous is beyond good and evil).

Conspiracy Theory Mode ON: Does this mean that DeepL Translator are trying to convince us that wanking sucks)? :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god. Some of my posts must read to you like some of DefD's ramblings do to me.:ROFLMAO:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Look Era. I think most who post here consistently wish nothing but the best for Decent Monkey and this game.But you, trying to emotionally blackmail the fan base like we are all Monica is ridiculous. We are on Decent Monkey"s side. We are not sharing the game. If Decent Monkey stopped development of the game tomorrow, we would all survive. Would he? Milfs
Of Sunville hasn't quite hit the high's of Fashion Business.

I understand where you are coming from but don't accuse this thread of hurting the game. If Decent Monkey decided tomorrow to stop production of this game his life would be effected so much more than mine or anyone posting in this thread.

I'm obviously a big fan of the game but stop the bullshit. For christ"s sake the last update of Being A DIK was shared within a couple of hours.
Oh, fuck.... That was taken by you in a very twisted way.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes