Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
$3100 for the photoshoot with White was way too much. Monica should be shafted, both literally and figuratively.
This is not necessary.
Hello, I'm still in the early stages and I'm always looking for solutions to get ahead. It's annoying, I already don't want to continue playing the game.
If you have difficulty in the early stages of the game, it makes sense to read FAQ and use the detailed walkthrough, a link to which is presented there.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
$3100 for the photoshoot with White was way too much. Monica should be shafted, both literally and figuratively.
She does need an in game way to earn $5000 each week or she will be developing calluses on her tongue. So far in ep3 she has only earned $5000 from the Campbell photo frame shoot. And Steve has stopped paying for blowjobs.

Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
She does need an in game way to earn $5000 each week or she will be developing calluses on her tongue. So far in ep3 she has only earned $5000 from the Campbell photo frame shoot. And Steve has stopped paying for blowjobs.
you can always repeat those photoshoots

James013

Oct 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

In episode 2, when controlling Melanie
We have to do a photo shoot with Alex
At the end, is it possible that Melanie doesn't tell Alex that there won't be a private session?
I've tried many possibilities, and every time she tells him no to the private session

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

At the end, is it possible that Melanie doesn't tell Alex that there won't be a private session?
I've tried many possibilities, and every time she tells him no to the private session
have u seen the size of his dick before? small dick - no private sessions.

Reactions: ZaGomeza

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

but to be serious - there r a lot of content in Melanie`s route behind the scenes. Its sad but she`s not the main character here.
But play further - she`ll get his tiny dick inside of her couple of times.

Reactions: James013

tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
This is one of the dumbest post Iv'e reAD FOR A WHILE . gOOD lUUCK IIIN LLIFE
eDIT: yES i'MMM OFF MY FAce drunk. but I STIll make MORe sense tHAn thIS guy.
Can you explain why it's dumb to you?
If you think what I'm saying about plastic surgery isn't true, you might be the dumb one here

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Can you explain why it's dumb to you?
If you think what I'm saying about plastic surgery isn't true, you might be the dumb one here
What was dumb was your claim that women who have surgically changed their look for bimbofication are winners. Unless you have some kind of fetish for it, women who do this gain no respect in society. They may make a few bucks off fetishist but other than that are considered weird not winners.

I'm not talking about subtle plastic surgery but when they change their look so much that they look unnatural.

siarka36

Jun 13, 2021
In Episode 2 I've clicked on the option of blowjob to a stranger on the streets and after reading that it will lock me out of slums scenes I've left it for later but now I don't have the option anymore and can't progress with the storyline. Any fixes for that?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In Episode 2 I've clicked on the option of blowjob to a stranger on the streets and after reading that it will lock me out of slums scenes I've left it for later but now I don't have the option anymore and can't progress with the storyline. Any fixes for that?
It`s in the FAQ

Q: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.
A: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable: store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

Or you can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this: ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

siarka36

Jun 13, 2021
It`s in the FAQ

Q: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.
A: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable: store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

Or you can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this: ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False
I've tried, it doesn't work, still got no option available

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes