tr12345

Apr 16, 2020
"In real life there are actual Miss runner ups or winners who have undergone lots of plastic surgery too (to bimbo extremes aswell)"
Did I misunderstand this sentence? I read it as you claiming miss world or miss (insert your country of choice) have had bimbo extreme looking women win or been runner up in these contests. Which gain them a high profile and are used to promote all sorts of good causes. They become role models to many.

If you were talking about any so called beauty contest then yeah, anyone can win them. I've seen transgender women who were once men win those. And they were obvious former men. If that was the level of beauty contest that you claimed extreme bimboficated women can win then sure I agree and will take back my call of your original post being dumb.

So which was it?
No. I was saying that women who had won Miss contests, or were runner ups, have then undergone plastic surgery.
But reading my words I understand they weren’t as clear as intended.
I meant conventionally beautiful models, who still got surgery, even if they were somewhat recognised. It was said that a model like Monica would never get considerable surgery.
I’m not claiming it’s the norm, but it exists.

I also want to say that I’m not trying to force my favorite content into this game. As a person who loves bimbos and bimbofication, I find it to be a great candidate for it. I understand that other content has priority. I have 0 expectations for it. I’m not asking for an unavoidable bimbo main path hahah. Actually I’m not asking for content at all, because I’m not paying. I’m saying this is a game where it would fit nicely. As submissive bimbo (sugar daddy), or dominant (mixture between aletta ocean/lara Croft) too. In my imagination it could be pretty cool. Btw aletta ocean was a miss Hungary finalist

Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
No. I was saying that women who had won Miss contests, or were runner ups, have then undergone plastic surgery.
I meant conventionally beautiful models, who still got surgery, even if they were somewhat recognised. It was said that a model like Monica would never get considerable surgery.

I also want to say that I’m not trying to force my favorite content into this game. As a person who loves bimbos and bimbofication, I find it to be a great candidate for it. I understand that other content has priority. I have 0 expectations for it. I’m not asking for an unavoidable bimbo main path hahah. Actually I’m not asking for content at all, because I’m not paying. I’m saying this is a game where it would fit nicely. As submissive bimbo (sugar daddy), or dominant (mixture between aletta ocean/lara Croft) too. In my imagination it could be pretty cool. Btw aletta ocean was a miss Hungary finalist
Now that you have clarified your original point you were attempting to make, I see it has merit and I don't find anything illogical with it.

Funny to think if you had thrown a later between have and undergone and I wasn't 3/4 through a bottle of scotch at the time, we wouldn't be here.;)

Last edited:

Kaitonic

Aug 31, 2016
I haven't played this game for years. I play a bit till episode 2v6 or something like that...
Which version should i download? does the latest episode 3 v15 have everything

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
I just have one issue with this game - the MC hardly ever actually enjoys sex at all, I get its all powerr and blackmail etc but never once is she just horny or the sex is so good that she has fun... kinda takes the edge off for me but that's my personal bugbear.

Last edited:

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021

+1! Would love a bimbo path for either Monica or Melanie, although I think Melanie is more destined for it imo.
Bleach her hair blonde and modify her body. The cruelty in this would be that she already has what could be considered a bimbo body but to stamp her own version of how she should look onto her Victoria could modify her more and break her in the process.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I just have one issue with this game - the MC never actually enjoys sex at all, I get its all powerr and blackmail etc but never once is she just horny or the sex is so good that she has fun... kinda takes the edge off for me but that's my personal bugbear.
Fred, drunk orgy in slums, yacht event. There are events where she has fun. Mb u didn`t play them yet.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
+1! Would love a bimbo path for either Monica or Melanie, although I think Melanie is more destined for it imo.
Bleach her hair blonde and modify her body. The cruelty in this would be that she already has what could be considered a bimbo body but to stamp her own version of how she should look onto her Victoria could modify her more and break her in the process.
Melanie could be testing ground for fetishes)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes