DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
What really disappointed me was how "wasted" Melanies latex suit scene was. Yes it may be picked up later on by DM but Victoria could have either made Monica do things to Melanie in this state or could have done them to Melanie herself.

Love the direction it is taking with her abuse though if thats anything to go by.

Reactions: Ostego

Johnvvv44

Jul 5, 2022
Good morning , i just loaded my latest save from v14 , and it doesnt show me the new tasks , it continues as it was in v14 where i have nothing else to do ... do i need to restart episode 3 for the new content ?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I loaded a recent save game, but my entire gallery is unavailable
gallery progression save is in persistent file. If you r loaded from my saves - there is no gallery at all, i didn`t put persistent file (cuz my gallery broken and filled from v 10 max, and for full inlocked gallery i use mod).

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Good morning , i just loaded my latest save from v14 , and it doesnt show me the new tasks , it continues as it was in v14 where i have nothing else to do ... do i need to restart episode 3 for the new content ?
try to load my save v14 100% quest done and check. туть

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What really disappointed me was how "wasted" Melanies latex suit scene was. Yes it may be picked up later on by DM but Victoria could have either made Monica do things to Melanie in this state or could have done them to Melanie herself.

Love the direction it is taking with her abuse though if thats anything to go by.
According to Victoria`s words about her legs tired and dildo in Melanie`s mouth - they made things before))
But there are a lot "behind the scenes" in Melanie`s story. And i don`t think that it ever be shawn. (but it could be i nice DLC to see thing from Mels eyes, from Farm visit till end)

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Given the current status of monica getting dped by everyone i wonder how long this game can still continue wothout getting repettetive. You know habe the bdsm slave role and the farm as breaking taboos.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Given the current status of monica getting dped by everyone i wonder how long this game can still continue wothout getting repettetive. You know habe the bdsm slave role and the farm as breaking taboos.
BDSM slave role - isn`t it was in her contract with Phillip in the end of v 15?)

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
I have a blackscreen during animations, only the text during the boat event. I don't know if it's the same for other events, I
stopped when I saw this.
I'm playing on Joiplay, was working fine previously (I think until V13 as I didn't played v14 until now)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes