Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Agreed. The Melanie model could 100% be the main attraction girl carrying her own game imo.

She's the first name I look for in update notes :)
Not the game, but sidestory will be nice.To fill all that hasn`t been shawn.

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone upload a save from episode two so I can unlock Marcus' path? I uploaded a file to unlock the gallery - where can I find it?

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I found these walkthrough links in the FAQ on this page and just wanted to throw it out here so search can pick them up better:

Q: Is there an official walkthrough for episodes 2 and 3?
A: Yes.
EP2:
more handy and clear walkthrough (with pics, up to Ep2 v11, w/o Bardie's storyline).
- w/o pics, but referenced to the version numbers of the updates that are included in Ep2. (up to the final version Ep2 v16, w/o Bardie's storyline)
EP3:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can someone upload a save from episode two so I can unlock Marcus' path?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v15-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-7445240
I found these walkthrough links in the FAQ on this page and just wanted to throw it out here so search can pick them up better:

Q: Is there an official walkthrough for episodes 2 and 3?
A: Yes.
EP2:
more handy and clear walkthrough (with pics, up to Ep2 v11, w/o Bardie's storyline).
- w/o pics, but referenced to the version numbers of the updates that are included in Ep2. (up to the final version Ep2 v16, w/o Bardie's storyline)
EP3:
The first walkthrough is more convenient, but as you can see from the description, it is relevant only up to and including Ep2 v11, so this is a good starting point. When (if) you have difficulties with Ep2 v16 and you can't find the answer in the first walkthrough, then open the second one. And the last walkthrough in general refers to the 3rd episode.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
pls provide me with the latest update code of the actual version in F95 , i don"t want to download all the Gb ,for a few data
I used the serach feature as you can search in the thread only.

The code you seek is here

Mods have been lazy, in the thread you must scroll
View attachment 2319231
It helps when people report links, codes, activation links etc, they don't see every post. So, if people see stuff that needs to be linked in the OP, just use the report function.

kzoe

Jan 7, 2023
Hello everyone,
I saw that there is no link for the 2nd version for Mac.
Is it possible to add appropriate links? If yes, how can I do that?

Found some links from Mega. Here it is for those who are interested in:

Ep2 v.06:

Ep2 v.07:

Ep2 v.09:

Ep2 v.09 (fix2):

Ep2 v.12 (extra):

Ep2 v.13:

Ep2.1 v.16 (completed):

Ep2.2 v.17:

Greetings

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone,
I saw that there is no link for the 2nd version for Mac.
Is it possible to add appropriate links? If yes, how can I do that?

Found a DL link from Mega. Here it is for those interested:

Ep2 v.0.6:
Mega

Ep2.2 v. 0.17:
Mega

Greetings
Go the 1st page, on the main post there is a report button, click it and will say game update click that, then the comment section add your post or links into the text field.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well doesn't the gallery unlocker accomplish the same thing, isn't that way they want full saves in the first place? ;)
Dunno what they want, there are a lot of ppl who wanna play the game but lost their progress. Saves for them. For easy fap - gallery mod)

Last edited:

Syngames

Sep 27, 2020
Do I need my saves from ep 1 and 2 for ep 3 as I have lost all my saves and don't want to start from ep1 and do everything again?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes