Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do I need my saves from ep 1 and 2 for ep 3 as I have lost all my saves and don't want to start from ep1 and do everything again?
In your case, you can simply start a "New game" (in the main menu of Ep3 v15). After that, the game will ask you to answer a series of questions about what decisions your Monica has made in the previous two episodes. After that, you can continue playing the game in episode 3.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In your case, you can simply start a "New game" by selecting it in the main menu of Ep3 v15 After that, the game will ask you to answer a series of questions about what decisions your Monica has made in the previous two episodes. After that, you can continue playing the game in episode 3.
doesn`t Marcus visit to Farm will be blocked? Seems i`ve read smth about this.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
doesnt Marcus visit to Farm will be blocked? Seems i`ve read smth about this.
When a player starts a new game (Ep3 v15), among other questions is whether Monica visited Marcus in ep2. I suppose there shouldn't be any problem with future Marcus (and hopefully Farm) content.
Marcus.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
Everything is top notch except:
- tired of her monotonous whining, what all the bastards that force her to agree (!) to have sex and that it will end soon. Well, how long will it last? As if she was stuck in the first episode, although she was fucked by half of the city and more than once.
- Fred had to fuck her many times while she worked as a maid, as he did with Julia. He had to not get off her. Now she has every right to get rid of him... and this outfit and glasses. I don't like them, they look caricatured and stupid. She could have taken off her glasses. The maid in episode 2 was 100 times sexier, and the whole situation was conducive to Fred's harassment.
- In prison, too, you could arrange a full-fledged gangbang, it suggested itself and the prisoners could go further (and would have done it). But at least something.

Reactions: nibagat

squares

Mar 27, 2019
- tired of her monotonous whining, what all the bastards that force her to agree (!) to have sex and that it will end soon. Well, how long will it last? As if she was stuck in the first episode, although she was fucked by half of the city and more than once.
I think, it has something to do with a Patreon policy on forced sex scenes. Though, I agree with you there, it gets annoying really fast. Still, not as bad as Chuck Chuckles with his chuckles in "The Intoxicating Flavor".

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think, it has something to do with a Patreon policy on forced sex scenes. Though, I agree with you there, it gets annoying really fast. Still, not as bad as Chuck Chuckles with his chuckles in "The Intoxicating Flavor".
I think Monica's internal monologues, with their emphasis on "outrage and promises of revenge", have nothing to do with Patreon policy. Monica just doesn't like what's happening to her (those who find this amusing, let them imagine themselves in Monica's shoes, when you have no papers or basic civil rights, and for the slightest disturbance of order you know what awaits you at Farm). So, given Monica's dislike of sex/kinks and the normal human aversion to blackmail and sexual harassment, we see a perfectly natural human reaction: outrage.

And despite the many events that have occurred, Monica does not have enough leverage to change her life situation for the better, which means there is no prerequisite for more "positive" monologues.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
I think Monica's internal monologues, with their emphasis on "outrage and promises of revenge", have nothing to do with Patreon policy. Monica just doesn't like what's happening to her (those who find this amusing, let them imagine themselves in Monica's shoes, when you have no papers or basic civil rights, and for the slightest disturbance of order you know what awaits you at Farm). So, given Monica's dislike of sex/kinks and the normal human aversion to blackmail and sexual harassment, we see a perfectly natural human reaction: outrage.

And despite the many events that have occurred, Monica does not have enough leverage to change her life situation for the better, which means there is no prerequisite for more "positive" monologues.
I understand your point clearly, it just we as reader know for a fact, that there never will be a revenge for all those things happened to her. There is no point in internal monologues after couple of events.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
you can use SDK for Mac... all "for Win" renpy games works on mac by using SDK
Some people here don't even know how to unzip. Anyway, I see this a lot here. All Renpy games run on all major platforms. Renpy is a terribly bloated and needlessly complex platform within a platform. It is basically just Python and SDL with some syntactic sugar. Virtually all systems have both of those, yet Renpy finds it necessary to repackage everything for every game, including Renpy itself. With the SDK you can play any Renpy game as long as you have the game folder. Just run "renpy game" from the main folder et voila.

tunad

Jul 6, 2021
I cannt downloading in torrent there is a problem, which there is no values about downloading, ı am using qbit, ı tried other other site dl.rpdl and it worked. I did nt understand problem

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes